THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aniasis
Hellion

Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn   Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 18:43

I am looking for the best ways toconvert the Warrior Weapons into Blasters. Since you only get one per box of Warriors. Now the easiest is the Shave the points off the Haywire blaster. But again you only get 1 per box and I need 13 total.

I have 3, and with the Haywire conversion I have 3 more. So is there any other easy conversions?
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn   Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 19:08

Ah yes, joy of GW NOT providing enough USEFUL bits for their fine products, nor "upgrade packs"...

There is number of ways to do that.

IMHO quickest is to "castrate" Shredder and glue Blast Pistol barrel. Not EXACTLY Blaster but that's easiest way to do that with ONE box.

btw. You used Haywire Blasters? I think that's worst thing You could do if You have Scourges - it's their "chef's special" Wink
Back to top Go down
Aniasis
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn   Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 19:14

Not the Haywire Blaster from the Scourges, the ones from the Warrior Box. I am not using Scourges at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn   Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 19:23

Oh. That apparently was Shredder, gun I was refering to Neutral .

Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn 003-11

This is conversion of our buddy, Strange Dude. Blaster + modded Shredder. You've tried that, yes?

Ok, how about...

Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn M1340402a_DERaider_Stage21
Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn Dark_eldar_warriors_dark_lance_large

Dark Lances? If You have some, then You could use ones from Warrior Box and cut end from Raider ones (and attach it to Disintegrator Cannon, it would be marginally longer, I guess most gamers wouldn't even care about few additional milimeters), then attach Splinter Rifle hands?

Hope this would help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn   Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice for Converting Blasters for Trueborn
Page 1 of 1