THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850pts DE with Aspect Host

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greenterror88
Slave
greenterror88

1850pts DE with Aspect Host Empty
PostSubject: 1850pts DE with Aspect Host   1850pts DE with Aspect Host I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2016, 16:32

Hey all let me know what you think of this list. Trying to keep it mainly DE but added in the Aspect Host Formation to make it a little more competitive. Thanks!

Archon- Blaster, WWP

Succubus- AG, Armor of Misery

4 Grots in a Raider with Enhanced Sails and DL (succubus goes here)

4x 5 Warriors- 1 Blaster in Venom with dual SCs

Raider with enhanced sails and DL for fire dragons

Razorwing Jet Fighter w 2 DLs

5 Scourges- 4 blasters

2x Ravagers w 3 DLs

Aspect Host Formation:

5x Fire Dragons- 1 exarch dragons breath flamer and crack shot

5x Fire Dragons- 1 exarch dragons breath flamer and crack shot

5x Warp Spiders- 1 exarch twin linked death spinner

1850pts
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts DE with Aspect Host   1850pts DE with Aspect Host I_icon_minitimeThu May 12 2016, 22:08

Welcome to The Dark City!

Regarding the list, I'm going to reserve judgement until they finalize the new FAQs.

A few initial thoughts, though:

1. I'm not a fan of army-wide blasters on kabalite warriors. I feel like it's an inneficient use of points.
2. Same with aethersails. I think our vehicles are plenty fast enough when they flat out(12"deployment + 12" movement + 18" flat out = 42 inches). The table is only 48" across. The extra 6" rarely helps, in my opinion.
3. Haywire blasters on scourges are longer range, and more reliable against vehicles. With scourges relative fragility, I'd go with the longer ranged option. Furthermore, it's cheaper.
4. Grotesques get 33% more deadly when they're outnumbered. Most squads in 40k are 5 man at minimum, so keeping the grots at a squad size of 3+succubus ensures they'll be outnumbered and rampaging.(3 outnumbered Grots actually kill more than 4 grots, believe it or not)

If you decided to follow my advice above, you'd find yourself with exactly 125 points. You can replace the blasters you swapped off the warriors with another triple-lance ravager. Happy Hunting! Wink
Back to top Go down
greenterror88
Slave
greenterror88

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts DE with Aspect Host   1850pts DE with Aspect Host I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2016, 15:59

Awesome thanks for the advice!  We will not be playing with the new FAQ until it become official.  I have no idea how I'll play after that lol

I think I will take all of your advice except for the haywire on the scourges.  I mainly play a necrons player who uses no vehicles.  Would you recommend heat lances over the blasters?

Decided to go with the heat lances over the blasters on the scourges. This allowed me to add a 3x DL Ravager. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts DE with Aspect Host   1850pts DE with Aspect Host I_icon_minitimeFri May 13 2016, 23:05

No problem! Good luck, and let us know how you do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850pts DE with Aspect Host   1850pts DE with Aspect Host I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850pts DE with Aspect Host
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: