THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjakaalbinoboy
Slave
jjakaalbinoboy

1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List   1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2016, 12:46

This is the closest I've come so far to being happy with it but still feel like I might be losing some firepower out with it.

Combined Arms Detachment:

HQ 1: Autarch - Fusion Gun, Warp Jump Generator, Scorpion Chainsword - 93
HQ 2: Farseer Skyrunner - The Spirit Stone of Anath'lan - 130

Troops 1: 10 Guardians - Scatter Laser - 105
Transport 1 Wave Serpent - Shuriken Cannon & TL Scatter Lasers 125
Troops 2: 3 Windriders - 3 Scatter Lasers - 81

Heavy Support 1: 5 Dark Reapers - Exarch - 140
Heavy Support 2: 3 Falcons - 3 Shuriken Cannons, 3 Scatter Lasers, 3 Pulse Lasers - 405
Heavy Support 3: Vaul's Wrath Support Battery - 3 Vibro Cannons - 90

Lord of War: Wraithknight - 2 Starcannons - 335

Aspect Host Formation (+1 BS):

5 Fire Dragons - Exarch - 120
5 Fire Dragons - Exarch - 120
5 Warp Spiders - Exarch - 105

Comes to 1849pts.

The basic strategy being Autarch is Warlord, joining Warp Spiders. Warp Spiders and Fire Dragons deep strike in the Falcons. Farseer Skyrunner joins the Windriders and goes for Invis for the Wraithknight. The Dark Reapers, Vaul's Wrath Battery and Wraithknight sit as far back as possible shooting anything they can. The main weakness I can foresee is anti-air as I only really have the Dark Reapers for that.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.redwarsoc.com
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List   1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2016, 03:01

Your basic strategy is sound, but I'd probably drop the guardians and wave serpent for more scatterbikes.

As it stands, you have a fair amount of burst AT power when your falcon formation comes in, but you might struggle to kill the soldiers once you make them disembark. The mass scatter lasers should help with that.

Or if you're concerned about the possibility of getting tabled, just swap the guardians for some more scatterbikes, take the wave serpent as a fast attack choice, and give it a crystal targetting matrix.(It's pretty awesome moving 30" in your turn to get around an LoS blocker, then popping your serpent shield to do 2d6 S6 ignores cover shots to a unit that thought it was safe.)
Back to top Go down

1850 Semi-Competitive Craftworld Eldar List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: