THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? Empty
PostSubject: Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?   Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2016, 15:24

Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I only ask cause I've seen a couple lists in which people have armed an archon with a blast pistol - it would seem prudent to give him a second pistol as well so he could fire both? I'm sure I've missed a rule or there's another reason this isn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?   Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2016, 15:38

If you were going to give an archon a blast pistol, I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to also have the parasite's kiss. They have different ideal targets, but they can both shoot at infantry.

That said, there isn't a situation where I could imagine I'd recommend taking a blast pistol. It's got a 6 inch range, 2 inches less than a haywire grenade for triple the points cost. And if you REALLY want a darklight weapon, an actual blaster is the same price for triple the range.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?   Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2016, 15:56

You can indeed. I personally think the blast pistol is a bit very situational. On the rare occasion I take a main book haemy I like to give him parasites kiss and a stinger pistol. 10 points for an "assault 2 poison 2+ ap5" gun with a chance to gain a wound. It's not awful. Plus I think it's hilarious to picture my haemonculus going all high noon on people. Heh.

Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?   Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21 2016, 16:44

The Red King wrote:
You can indeed. I personally think the blast pistol is a bit very situational. On the rare occasion I take a main book haemy I like to give him parasites kiss and a stinger pistol. 10 points for an "assault 2 poison 2+ ap5" gun with a chance to gain a wound. It's not awful. Plus I think it's hilarious to picture my haemonculus going all high noon on people. Heh.

I support this, haha. Fewer points, longer range, and similarity of purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?   Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you take a blast pistol and parasites kiss?
Page 1 of 1