THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands) Empty
PostSubject: 2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands)   2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2016, 04:25

So I was thinking of running a list like this in my next game against an Iron Hands player.

HQ
-Sslyth in dual SC Venom

Troops
-5 Kabalite Warriors in dual SC Venom
-5 Wyches in dual SC Venom
-5 Wyches in Dissie Raider

Fast Attack
-3 Clawed Fiends
-3 Reavers with Caltrops
-3 Reavers with Caltrops

Heavy Support
- Triple Lance Ravager

Coven
-Corpsethief Claw - 5×Ichor Injectors+HWB

Eldar
-Crimson Death - 3 Crimson Hunters with 1 Exarch, dual Bright lances and Pulse Lasers

Total - 2001 points

Any suggestions welcome. Although I'd like to keep the Sslyth, as he's the only Court model I have and he looks ace.

For those curious, he ran something like this last time (most likey be changed up a bit)

Praetor
15 Medusan ImmortalsX2
5 man vet squads with sniper rule(somehow) in rhinosX2
4 Tarantula sentries
Stormeagle (big transport)
Squad of Termies

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"

Last edited by flakmonkey on Fri May 27 2016, 05:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added points, and I forgot a Clawed Fiend first time round)
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands)   2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2016, 01:32

So made a few alterations, partly for giggles, partly to use stuff I haven't before and partly 'coz I doubt CC is the way to go against the 30K marines.

HQ
-Sslyth in dual SC Venom

Troops

Heavy Support

Heavy Support
- Triple Lance Ravager
-Triple Dissie Ravager
-Voidraven Bomber with Voidlances and 4 Implosion Missiles

Aspect Host (+1 Ballistic Skill)
-Dark Reapers 4 Reapers with Starshot missiles and Exarch(Eldar Missile Launcher)
-Dire Avengers 5 Avengers and Exarch with Diresword
-Fire Dragons 4 Dragonswirh Exarch in a Wave Serpent with Shuriken Cannons (turret and underslung)

Crimson Death
- 3 Crimson Hunters with 1 Exarch, dual Bright lances and Pulse Lasers

Vindicare Assassin

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down

2K DE + Coven/Eldar Formations (for use against 30k Iron Hands)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: