THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p   Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2016, 07:35

Another challenger wanted a fight with the Lost Vyper Fleet!

The re-rollable bolters vielding Imperial Fists with their LOADS of Grav and Devastators. He uses the Battle Demi Company and the Skyhammer Annihilation Force in this one...

Shall the Eternal War -mission be their doom in this one? Can the BRUTAL alpha strike dispose most of the Psychic Might that the Lost Vyper fleet carries? Can the Wraithknight make it to CC ONCE this time?

I got few formations and a Wraithknight (CC-version...) (trying?) to pack a punch...Maelstrom+Eternal War -missions, 1850p, and here it is!

https://youtu.be/48WWRgdNB6w

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p   Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2016, 19:45

I like doing Battle Reports , though they do require work and I like watching them at times.

I think my favorite batreps are the ones where the narrator is explaining the strategic thought before the game at set up and keping me in the know as far as what he's attempting to do o I can see not only what happned but why. I havent don a batrep in a while because i want to kind of think about the format more if I am to do them on a more seriou level. I mean its all plastic toys bing puhed around so how serious can the level get? But still, I need to do more Batreps and this reminded me of that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p   Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2016, 06:31

We all have our taste...

I used to do batreps with dice rolls and everything, but found out, that the faster, shorter batreps were more watched on my channel. I film (almost) all of the batreps with a timing issues or a crowded store, so i gotta work with what i got. I´m thinking about doing a better overview of the armies, but that again has to be seen due to the previous fact...

Thanks for watching!

- LV
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p   Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Lists! Warhammer 40K BATREP Imperial Fists vs. Eldar 1850p
Page 1 of 1