THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!

Go down 
+19
Dez
Phototoxin
Preacher
Finn
Hydra
Jonnyroxtar
Raucir Lustingclaw
ColoredBanana
xzandrate
Mr Believer
Local_Ork
dizylizy
Evil Space Elves
Archon Farath Mure
Thor665
Cailos
Gobsmakked
Foo
speedfreek
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Foo
Kabalite Warrior
Foo

The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 18:55

Foo wrote:
Okay, this month:
-Finish painting on Wracks and do their bases
-Get my Scourges assembled and basecoated
-Clean up my Wyches and Warriors (they were my first units, so they ugly)
FAIL.

I finished the wracks and their bases (for the most part), but I didn't do jack squat with my Scourges and only did a bit with the Wyches and Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 07:12

Gobsmakked wrote:
Finish building and painting my Void Raven.

Finish building my Tantalus kitbash.

Convert another squad of Grotesques from Rat Ogres.

And as a bonus, 40K permitting - finish painting and installing the new baseboard and door-frame trim upstairs in my house! Very Happy

Voidraven and Grotesques done - see my army thread.

Tantalus - was always going to be a bit of a stretch last month, so no surprise that it's not done.

Baseboards & house trim - Grrrrrrr!

Overall, I am happy with what I realistically achieved.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 08:44

speedfreek wrote:
I wont have any dead-lines, aka tournaments, with the dark eldars for quite a while so I have no idea what I'll do.

But I promise I'll build a couple of miniatures at least, probably a scourge and a haemonculi.

I just managed to come half-way on four scourges.
The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 4a762574
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 18:15

Evil Space Elves wrote:

Finish my Wyche Raider
Convert and paint my Wrack Coven Raider
Convert and paint 4 Blasterborn
Assemble and paint another Ravager
Actually start a project log.

And if Tamiya's factory in Japan comes back online- buy and apply the Teal Clearcoat to these vehicles and last month's Venoms/Ravager.

Standing ashamed in the corner...
The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 2011-11-01_11-02-43_65

Rough month of grad school and teaching. Managed to get the sail on the Wyches raider done and a couple of other details, converted and almost finished painting my Blasterborn. Started a project log. Still no word on the availability of the Tamiya Clear colors.
Nowhere near done on converting the Wrack's raider or assembling(let alone painting) the Ravager. My wife is leaving to China for three weeks. Hope to get some painting done next month. Damn I sucked this month. Mad

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 00:39

I got nothing done. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 00:50

A day late on the October deadline, but I managed to paint 10 Wracks, 10 "count as" Wracks and 10 Scourges.

I also managed to convert a Trueborn squad of 2 Splinter Cannons and 6 Trueborn with Shardcarbines. Just one more to finish the squad.

If only I could get to start on those vehicles...
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 01:18

I got what I outlined done. Then Western MA got rocked by a sweet Nor'Easter, and I haven't had power since. Still won't until Sunday or so, relocated with the family to my sister's in Boston Wink
Back to top Go down
Mathial
Slave
Mathial

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 05:00

I really need to get some sort of camera to post pictures of what I have done so far. Not having one has been a really limiting factor on my participation here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow - October - make a promise and keep it!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: