THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Haemi Model types

Go down 
+2
BetrayTheWorld
Lupefi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupefi
Hellion
Lupefi

Dark Eldar Haemi Model types Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 02:17

So i've seen what look like several different versions of DE haemonculi. I was wondering what the name of the version is where the Haemi is standing straight up with his arms at 90 degress, almost like a cross. Anyone know? I assume its discontinued since its not on GW website.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 02:58

I know what you're talking about. Pretty sure that was last edition's model. I think we might have had 2 versions, but I can't really recall. I didn't run a lot of haemy's.
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 07:00

You mean this guy?:
Dark Eldar Haemi Model types Scrn-110

His name is Mr. Generic Haemonculus. Finecast MD.
As betray says he is last editions model. Before we got the current EMOnculus sculpt.
He is still around on e-bay.
Back to top Go down
Lupefi
Hellion
Lupefi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 14:39

LOL.

Thanks for the help.

Anyone know who or what this is?Dark Eldar Haemi Model types 20160611
Dark Eldar Haemi Model types 20160612
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 14:49

3rd Edition Archon.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 15:11

That is one of the most argued over models in the DE range. Many people hate that Archon. I adore him, with his lovely Hell Mask and bit pointy agoniser hand, complete with big hat and huge shoulder pads to show he's the wealthiest.

Dark Eldar Haemi Model types YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Lupefi
Hellion
Lupefi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 16:21

I'm not a big fan. I'm going to try and trade/sell it.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 16:26

If I didn't already have one I'd make you an offer for it. Good luck finding it a new home. Smile

Dark Eldar Haemi Model types YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Lupefi
Hellion
Lupefi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15 2016, 16:28

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23 2016, 20:07

That guy was the Archon of my first Kabal (RIP). I thought he was amazing at the time, when I was young and he was the shiny new bad guy in the galaxy. Now I hate that model, looks so silly with his buffalo hat and weird stolen face. Glad they updated the DE range, the old models look really bad in comparison.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Haemi Model types   Dark Eldar Haemi Model types I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Haemi Model types
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: