THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
atlas unbound
Slave
atlas unbound

Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  Empty
PostSubject: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2016, 05:04

I can't think of an answer to that tag line, but both are perpetually shirtless.

Hello! I'm an on again off again 40k player, who jumped from almost no experience in 5th edition to absolutely zero experience 7th ed. What's a player to do but buy a lot of tau, think on his poor life decisions, and instead switch over to the most difficult army in the game?

All kidding aside, i'm pretty stoked to be here. My local game store is starting an escalation league soon with set warlords from start to finish. I figured a succubus would be a unique and fun challenge, and i'm looking forward to painting and playing, and hopefully meeting some equally self loathing and depraved players along the way!
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2016, 20:50

Welcome to the Dark City!

I agree that a succubus is probably the best HQ for an escalation league that requires the same HQ throughout. Is your item selection allowed to change, or is that locked in as well?
Back to top Go down
Adma
Hellion
Adma

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2016, 21:21

Welcome to the forums! May you have loads of fun in your escalation league. Succubus is a great choice, as is a haemy! Archon is nice if your league has a lot of story driven elements Smile
Back to top Go down
atlas unbound
Slave
atlas unbound

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2016, 00:15

The HQ choice stays the same. No named characters or lords of war. weapon options can change and the warlord gains eternal warrior and the league progresses by 250 from 500-2,000. Should be a pretty good time. We're using ITC rules for the most part.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2016, 00:20

Eternal warrior instantly lowers the haemonculus down a notch, since his T4 was part of his charm, and isn't as important when a succubus can no longer get IDed by S6. Basically that makes a succubus an even better choice than it already was! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?    Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the difference between a mandrake and Mathew McConnaughey?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: