THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How would you deal with ..:.

Go down 
+3
The_Burning_Eye
Lord_Alino
Skari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

How would you deal with ..:.  Empty
PostSubject: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 01:52

Question is simple. How would you deal with a few of the top lists in the meta be as specific as possible .

A list with a riptide wing , scat bike support with a deer , marker lights and a storm surge.

Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 12:33

Well, be a man. Play the Manitorium Tempestus! Deepstrike all your meltaguns and plasma guns and kill everything! AND NEVER SURRENDER!

(In all honesty I have no idea Razz )
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 14:14

I was gonna suggest going home...

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
gameoverman
Slave
gameoverman

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 15:14

I find with big scary weapons going insane msu takes the sting off, and you could probably win on objectives.Especially with 2 RSR detachments, 12 single chimera, evetyone in cheap as chipsdedicated transports, single lhamean with a venom etc. It wont kill much but you might just win the mission.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 18:35

Why stop there? Why not Unbound with 50 single Urghul units?

Slave
gameoverman

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 18:47

Lol if we re going unbound Id go 185 chimera.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11 2016, 18:56

Skari wrote:
Question is simple. How would you deal with a few of the top lists in the meta be as specific as possible .

A list with a riptide wing , scat bike support with a deer , marker lights and a storm surge.

What is a deer in 40k?

Honestly, I think allies is the most direct way to deal with the top lists in the meta. Ignores cover AP2 D-scythes and psykers with psychic shriek fill the gaps in our army pretty well, I think. They're both effective against pretty much everything you mentioned, except deer. Because I don't know what deer are.
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13 2016, 23:59

Deer = Seer?

My best bet would be a freakshow list based on corsairs/coven with jetbikes added for objective grabbing.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you deal with ..:.    How would you deal with ..:.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you deal with ..:.
Page 1 of 1