THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?

Go down 
+4
Hellraiser
BetrayTheWorld
SCP Yeeman
Lord_Alino
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? Empty
PostSubject: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 00:45

Hey hey. I don't feel like spending 3 hours writing crap for the fifth time in a row (slight exaggeration maybe. Dunno) just to have no players. SO, before I start writing crap - would anybody be interested in starting a new RP? (DE themed, of course. Unless something else is wanted)
Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 01:45

I might be interested. How would you run it?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 02:19

Check out my other ones if you'd like. Basically you'd have your skills and crap (the higher they are the higher the chance it can happen) And I'd write up a new thing once a week and tell all the characters what happened. If characters don't post in the week's time span then I'll write up something they did that fits their character's personality/traits/skills.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 18:30

Hellraiser will probably play with you if you want to tag him in this topic or PM him. I know he expressed interest awhile back, and has been trying to RP in other threads like tactics threads and such ever since. He'd probably be super-excited to get the RP going again.
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 22:01

RPGing can be fun. There should be not too little, not too much players. Sometimes, being three players can be sufficient with the right scenario.

Feels like there little to grab here since there is an abscence of fluff. One interesting idea is always the clash between archons and rulers of Commoragh. The constant strife where every finnesse lead to full scaled war and the deaths of thousands of their subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18 2016, 23:40

I like having 3 - 5 players. (3 as the bare minimum. 5 - 6 as the max.)

Usually I like to do it as you're a part of a small elite team who's vessel crashed down during a raid/battle/etc and you're either trying to survive and/or trying to infiltrate the enemy's base/fortress/etc. (Just a basic sum of what I usually aim for)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2016, 09:56

Alino's RP's are fun. Unfortunately I've always been too busy to ever properly commit to them. I suggest jumping on board if you have an RP'ing itch

New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2016, 19:46

...Mildly interested...But I feel this is a trap!

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2016, 20:10

I'll have fun with you Korazell Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2016, 20:24

Lord_Alino wrote:
I'll have fun with you Korazell Twisted Evil

Creepiness asside, count me in. I have time for an RP

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19 2016, 20:42

You know what I meant Father Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Hellraiser
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 11:54

Korazell wrote:
...Mildly interested...But I feel this is a trap!

Hur hur. What makes you think it is a trap? Wink
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 12:11

Alino is one of those pesky hobitses. Always assume it is a trap

Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 23:28

And always be aware that the guinea pig may in fact be corrosive.

This looks like fun for the whole kabal! My problem is likely to be time to commit. Even at once a week Sad

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 19:38

It's okay, Malys, I'm going to go and destroy all the clotted cream and tea and you'll have more time! Very Happy

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Kallidus
Slave
Kallidus

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12 2019, 18:24

I’d be interested in this! Although I have no idea what to do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?   New RP? Anybody? No? Just me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RP? Anybody? No? Just me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-
Jump to: