THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Back from the old world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wriggs
Slave
Wriggs

Back from the old world  Empty
PostSubject: Back from the old world    Back from the old world  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2016, 18:37

Hello everyone
After starting dark elder back in third ed, I left the realms of gamesworkshop midway through 4th. Only to rejoin in the middle of 7th ed fantasy. With the begging of age of sigmar and the revival of gw and them caring about the game again, my gaming group has moved back to 40k.

I have about 2000points of sisters of battle, and about 600 of dark eldar wanting to make some big purchases so I can start winning with the best looking models out there.

I've enjoyed reading this forum for a while now and hope to start a project page of my own.

Wriggs
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Back from the old world    Back from the old world  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28 2016, 20:18

Hi Wriggs, welcome back to the fold Smile

DE are a fun army to play and hobby with. They are not the most overpowered and require a certain amount of patience and skill to use, but they are rewarding and tbh just plain fun to play with and against.

I look forward to your soon to be started project log. I am a massive hobbyist and love seeing other people's work being shown, no matter where they are in their hobby journey Smile

SC jocolor

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Back from the old world    Back from the old world  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2016, 12:14

Welcome to the true kin!
While it's true that we are difficult to play it's not as bad as the doom sayers say it is.

PostSubject: Re: Back from the old world    Back from the old world  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the old world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: