THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My Kill Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

My Kill Team  Empty
PostSubject: My Kill Team    My Kill Team  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31 2016, 07:55

So I finished my Kill Team, A squad of 6 Reavers and 3 Incubi.
I've had Reavers for years, but these are the first I've ever painted. The Incubi have been floating around for a while too.
PS Incubi don't have their back trophy things coz they were a terrible cast and look better without.
Any suggestions for possible replacements?

Anyways, thanks for havin a look.

Cheers

My Kill Team  Kt110

My Kill Team  Kt210

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

My Kill Team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kill Team    My Kill Team  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2016, 07:45

Those bikes are going to clean house, and the incubi are going to... look nice.

Squirrel!
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

My Kill Team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kill Team    My Kill Team  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2016, 09:49

Scrz wrote:
Those bikes are going to clean house, and the incubi are going to... look nice.

Hope the bikes do well. These are the irst Reavers I've ever painted to completion (except for those armbands, always forget them)
If the Incubi manage to murder something I'll be happy. If they just end up as bullet riddled corpses, I'll be somewhat disappointed.

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

My Kill Team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kill Team    My Kill Team  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2016, 11:09

The plastic ones you get in the warrior kits should give you suitable replacements for the incubi back packs

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

My Kill Team  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kill Team    My Kill Team  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kill Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-