THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers Empty
PostSubject: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 19:02

Quick question. I've modelled my exodite war wyrd dragon rider with a scatterlaser, but it's just occurred to me (after I've painted it) that he might not be able to take one...

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 22:55

I do not believe so no. I believe the corsair version of him can though.

Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09 2016, 00:37

Drat. Better get my clippers.

The Corsair Void Dreamer can't even take a jetbike at all!

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09 2016, 15:05

None of the corsair characters can either

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09 2016, 16:37

Princes and Barons definitely can. That's why I thought it was odd that Void Dreamers couldn't.

Maybe they thought better about the idea of having a psyker piloting a jetbike while casting complex psychic spells that need utmost concentration or daemons will erupt from your brain.

Actually, I've got a rather exciting (for me) conversion planned based on that idea using a certain Harlequin vehicle...

Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09 2016, 17:31

Ynneadwraith is correct, both the Baron and the Prince can take jetbikes, only the Void Dreamer lacks the option.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2016, 02:40

Ynneadwraith wrote:
Princes and Barons definitely can. That's why I thought it was odd that Void Dreamers couldn't.

Maybe they thought better about the idea of having a psyker piloting a jetbike while casting complex psychic spells that need utmost concentration or daemons will erupt from your brain.

Actually, I've got a rather exciting (for me) conversion planned based on that idea using a certain Harlequin vehicle...

Sorry - I was referring to the comment about the characters getting scatter lasers - they have no access to those while on a bike.

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers   Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can jetbike warlocks take scatterlasers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: