THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Deep Strike, 2k points list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

Deep Strike, 2k points list Empty
PostSubject: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 09:23

Just a fun little DS list, very surprised it hit 2k points exactly.

HQ
Duke Sliscus..........................................................................................................150 pts
Haemonculus with Webway Portal & Hexrifle.....................................................100 pts

Total.......................................................................................................................250 pts

Elites
4 Incubi....................................................................................................................88 pts
4 Kabalite Trueborn with Blasters.........................................................................108 pts
9 Kabalite Trueborn with Shardcarbines...............................................................153 pts

Total.......................................................................................................................349 pts

Troops
5 Kabalite Warriors.................................................................................................60 pts
1 model has a Blaster
5 Kabalite Warriors.................................................................................................50 pts
1 model has a Shredder
5 Kabalite Warriors.................................................................................................60 pts
1 model has a Blaster
1 model has a Blaster
1 model has a Blaster

Total.......................................................................................................................290 pts

Fast Attack
3 Beastmasters + 10 Khymerae, 1 Clawed Fiend & 6 Razorwing Flocks.............286 pts

Total.......................................................................................................................286 pts

Dedicated Transports
7 Venoms with extra Splinter Cannons.................................................................455 pts
1 Raider with Flickerfields......................................................................................70 pts

Total.......................................................................................................................525 pts

Heavy Support
1 Ravager with Flickerfields.................................................................................115 pts
1 Razorwing Jetfighter with Night Shields...........................................................185 pts

Total.......................................................................................................................300 pts

Army Total...............................................................................................2000 pts

Idea is, Duke deployed with Shardcarbine squad for the poison buff. Lack of drugs doesn't really worry me as this is a shooty list primarily. Haemy goes with Blasterborn (hence the Hexrifle) for the times when they use their skills on MCs. Ravagers do what Ravagers do, Razorwing makes things explode, et cetera. Duke joins Incubi after their first assault, helps CC things to death. All the squads have a dedicated transport, Shardcarbine squad has the Raider.

Thoughts?

Dark Eldar? Grimdark? What a silly idea. The Adventures of I-XV7-DM
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t3020p20-the-adventures-of-i-xv7-dm

Back after hiatus. For Commorragh!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 19:38

What's coming out of the WWP?

Also - you call it a DS list - what's DSing?

Edit: Though if by DS you mean Duke Sliscus and not Deep Strike things perhaps are less confusing to me.
Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 06:55

Deep Striking? Pretty much everything except the beasts, as everything but them have transports. The beasts will come out of the WWP the Haemy drops when he deep strikes.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 07:10

It's then possible for the Beasts to arrive prior to the portal being opened.

Back to top Go down
Painbiro
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 09:12

My main worry with the list. I'm working on some way to get around it.

Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 18:13

Fast Attack
3 Beastmasters + 10 Khymerae, 1 Clawed Fiend & 6 Razorwing Flocks.............286 pts

This is not legal to begin with. With 3 beastmasters you can take out 5 Khymereas + 4 razorwing flocks.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 08:21

For every beastmaster you can have 0-5 Kymerae, 0-2 Razorwing flocks, and 0-1 Clawed Fiends. Hence, legal. 3 BM in there, not 2.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 08:37

Double check that, the exact wording is 'Each Beastmaster may be accompanied by ONE of the following'
Not ALL of the following.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Strike, 2k points list   Deep Strike, 2k points list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Strike, 2k points list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: