THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings all, im a returning Dark Eldar player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malzahar
Slave
Malzahar

Greetings all, im a returning Dark Eldar player Empty
PostSubject: Greetings all, im a returning Dark Eldar player   Greetings all, im a returning Dark Eldar player I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2016, 13:38

Hey all my name is Adam. I'm from Wagga Wagga Australia, and i've recently got back into Warhammer 40k. I've always played DE, it was my first army in maybe 2007-2010 and I was apart of another forum called Commorragh and it really helped me out, so I am hoping to get the same out of this one. I played DE when they were super outdated in 3rd edition. I was a 14-16 so pretty inexperience I used to roll a super point heavy archon with a squad of incubi which pretty much was always my Mvp. I used to love all the Haemoculus units, the old grotesques which needed you to double the toughness to kill them. Most people armies i versed at my local club were Tau, Necrons, Space marines, and I had a pretty good time being obliterated by railguns, monoliths, and ha bolters (ap 5).

I've got the new codex and the Covens book aswell, and finished undercoating my first new models, which are the Epicurean formation I also have Uriel Rakarth to because, who doesnt want I psycho dude who will not die. I've been watching heaps of dark eldar battle report videos from the mini wargaming dude on youtube too.

Really excited to meet some other sociopathic space elves, and share my tales. My current leader of my army is Malzahar of the Void Reavers (shhhhh i play a lot of lol).
Back to top Go down

Greetings all, im a returning Dark Eldar player
Page 1 of 1