THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

apocalypse fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

apocalypse fight  Empty
PostSubject: apocalypse fight    apocalypse fight  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 07:26

Me and my mates will be having an apocalypse fight next month with 4 players each side and 2000 points each player.
I'll be fighting with night Lords, Necrons and Tyraniden (+Cult) against Crimson Fists, imperial guard, Craftworld Eldar and something imperial.
We will set up in the middle on 4 platforms (that name half of the table) with 750 points each and they will start with 1500 points on the short edges.
They will get everything in the third turn and we will get 750 points per platform per round as long as we have more scoring troops in it then they do. And each platform has a laser that denies us reinforcements on a 5+ as long as it's intact (middle class building).
They can't shock onto our platforms and we can't shock not onto it.
The winner is the side controlling the most platforms (more troops on platform equals control).
I'm thinking about a void shield with 3 shields and dragons teeth (how long is one of those sections actually?)

3 Medusae in a Raider with shields

7 Lheamean in a Raider with shield

Big Boss archon with shadow field, agoniser and Armour of Misery and soul trap

A grotesquerie with 4/5 grotesques in Raiders with shield and Haemonculus with the mask and Flesh Gauntlet

5x
5 Warriors with Blaster in Venom

2x
5 scourges (Haywire and heat lances)

It seems so little for me... And I'm afraid of the big bad guys just staying back and blowing us to pieces.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

apocalypse fight  Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse fight    apocalypse fight  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2016, 13:16

I think that you have a nice amount of fast/cheap units that your mates should be able to appreciate. Other than the Night Lords, they are all fairly slow (but should be good at holding objectives).

I assume you guys are not playing with "one eye open"?
Back to top Go down
Dracon Laerhras
Slave
Dracon Laerhras

apocalypse fight  Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse fight    apocalypse fight  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19 2016, 12:42

i think a Reaper would benefit you, it's 5 pts more then 5 scourges (With haywire and heat lance) and only takes a heavy support. if you whant some more raiders etc. (just my opinion)
other then that sounds good.

Last edited by Dracon Laerhras on Mon Dec 19 2016, 12:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected pts add up between scourges and reapers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

apocalypse fight  Empty
PostSubject: Re: apocalypse fight    apocalypse fight  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

apocalypse fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-