THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HokutoAndy
Kabalite Warrior
HokutoAndy

How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?  Empty
PostSubject: How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?    How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 00:23

Corsairs have some great mobile heavy weapons firepower in all slots, but they also have widespread access to defensive grenades and the ws/i reducing tanglefield along with being competent enough in melee to risk getting within 6" of the foe.

I haven't heard much about these grenades in play though as 7e favors shooting over assault and corsair shooting is some of the most concentrated around.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?    How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 13:34

The Corsairs can use transports, and throw them from an open toped vehicle. Also, a lot of people use the Skyburners rule, where you Deepstrike with only 1D6 scatter. I would say that there is a good chance at being able to use the nades.

Just need to put it on a unit that wants to get that close (so reavers, malovents, etc)
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?    How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 20:41

I am an absolute grenade whore, and dont think I've ever used them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?    How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often are you in range for tossing shadowwave (blind) grenades?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: