THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

gangs of Commorragh!?

Go down 
+55
hekatrixxy
Korona
End Game
KaliYuga
Marrath
Maestitia
Voidgazer
mattblowers
Erebus
Tounguekutter
HokutoAndy
DEfan
CurstAlchemist
Scantily Clad
Gobsmakked
Cavash
lament.config
Azdrubael
Archon Vitcus
SCP Yeeman
Scrz
The Strange Dark One
Rhivan
jjw771
Alanthemoderate
TeenageAngst
BizarreShowbiz
Lev140588
Cherrycoke
Jimsolo
Ynneadwraith
stevethedestroyeofworlds
Logan Frost
Ignatius J. Reilly
amorrowlyday
doriii
aurynn
CptMetal
Squidmaster
RedRegicide
Painjunky
Calyptra
Skulnbonz
mrmagoo
Evil Space Elves
Imateria
fisheyes
BetrayTheWorld
Draco
Devilogical
The Red King
John M
Xivai
Count Adhemar
drdoom222222
59 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
drdoom222222
Kabalite Warrior
drdoom222222

gangs of Commorragh!? Empty
PostSubject: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 10:14

Hey guys,
FYI Just spotted this over BOLS

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/12/40k-breaking-plastic-sisters-more-sighted.html

Looks like a dark elder stand alone game imo. (reaver racing game maybe?)

But hey its something new for dark elder maybe released in Jan/feb 2017.......?

later,

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 10:18

They're probably trying to flog more Wyches and Hellions by making them useful outside of 40K. Maybe if they made them playable inside 40K they might sell more?

Xivai
Hellion
Xivai

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 10:21

I got a feeling this ties into a larger Dark Eldar release or at the very least the new models will be given rules for 40k.

Edit
Also to whomever said a shadow aelfs ro dark aelfs release. Shame on you for having no faith in the Dark Kin. Smile

Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 10:48

Wow you lot got onto this early, and I am totally on board with Reaver and Hellion racing
Back to top Go down
Xivai
Hellion
Xivai

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 11:18

Allegedly the DE and Sisters were getting packed into a starter set, but I think they could have mistook that for this. Who wants to bet the DE will be fighting the Sisters?
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 12:07

Actually as much as I want it to be a larger release I would totally be in for a reaver racing game. I need reavers and the books make it sound pretty exciting. I could see it being really fun.

Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 12:14

I think it`s maybe some kind of a kill team expansion for DE or rules for Flyers.
That wing-thing may also be a part of a river jetbike.

i`m so exited about this!
p.s. And new models looks cool indeed

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Kabalite Warrior
Draco

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 12:57

Devilogical wrote:
That wing-thing may also be a part of a river jetbike.

I'm thinking a Hellion pad.
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 13:50

Well, GW anounced, that EVERY faction of WH40k will recieve new model in 2017.
So we would probably see it sooner or later.

I bet it`s a board game like Overwatch, just in streets of Commorragh

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 14:23

Perhaps "Gangs of Commoragh" is actually the title of a new DE supplement coming up?

Wishful thinking? Wink
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 15:13

@BetrayTheWorld, nice to see you back on the board. However, you new found optimism may die quickly Razz

Have any of the other boardgames sold for less than the models worth? Wondering if this is going to be the way I buy reavers...
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 15:41

fisheyes wrote:
@BetrayTheWorld, nice to see you back on the board. However, you new found optimism may die quickly Razz

Have any of the other boardgames sold for less than the models worth? Wondering if this is going to be the way I buy reavers...
All of them have, sometime for less than half the indavidual models value.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 15:52

Yeah, whatever other problems I may have with GW, it's hard to argue that the boxed games they've produced lately (Betrayal at Calth, Burning of Prospero, Death Masque etc) have been great value if you just want the miniatures. I seem to recall that the Death Masque box was selling for less than the RRP of the Harlequin models on their own!

Draco
Kabalite Warrior
Draco

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 16:05

Count Adhemar wrote:
I seem to recall that the Death Masque box was selling for less than the RRP of the Harlequin models on their own!

That's why I bought 3!
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 19:06

With friend we bought box of Overkill just for minies )

Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 19:19

Count Adhemar wrote:
Yeah, whatever other problems I may have with GW, it's hard to argue that the boxed games they've produced lately (Betrayal at Calth, Burning of Prospero, Death Masque etc) have been great value if you just want the miniatures. I seem to recall that the Death Masque box was selling for less than the RRP of the Harlequin models on their own!
Yeah, I think based on the assumption Eldrad is going to be £16 (he'll probably be more) it would £125 for the Harlequins side of that box alone.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 19:42

Getting ready to add a load of Reavers next year. If this is a boxed game that makes them cheaper somehow......WINNING

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 20:03

Evil Space Elves wrote:
Getting ready to add a load of Reavers next year. If this is a boxed game that makes them cheaper somehow......WINNING

Cheaper probably not,  but it might give them a formation that makes them a little better.  YES!!!!!

They all get +1 to Jink Saves, or Rerolls.  Smile  Yes Wishful Thinking!

I would get 3 more Squads(18) Bikes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Draco
Kabalite Warrior
Draco

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 20:05

mrmagoo wrote:
Evil Space Elves wrote:

Cheaper probably not,  but it might give them a formation that makes them a little better.  YES!!!!!

They all get +1 to Jink Saves, or Rerolls.  Smile  Yes Wishful Thinking!

I would get 3 more Squads(18) Bikes.  Smile

I would die happy. Or double my numbers to 60....
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Hekatrix
Skulnbonz

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 21:06

Reroll failed jink saves and they are so fast they allow no overwatch.
I would max out on them...

mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 21:27

Yes but everyone is assuming Reavers.   The picture seems more Hellions then Reavers.

Baron with Hellion Formations?
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2016, 21:46

"Gangs" has always explicitly meant Hellions. I feel like I've seen sub-groups of Reavers described as gangs as well, but they're still part of the Cults.

I guess the question is whether they mean "Gangs" (Hellions), "gangs" (any relatively small group of unaffiliated Dark Eldar), or both.

There's enough Dark Eldar subgroups (subsubgroups?) who are not a part of a Kabal, Coven, or Cult that it might make sense to focus on several of them in the same release.

I wish we knew if it was a book or a box.

Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 07:51

Formation that allows cluster caltrops on every bike! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Painjunky
Wych
Painjunky

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 09:42

BetrayTheWorld wrote:
Formation that allows cluster caltrops on every bike! Twisted Evil

Ohh stop it!

With that I would rule the galaxy. Opponents are scared of my reavers now!
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 15:01

Hellions that can jink would be cool

PostSubject: Re: gangs of Commorragh!?   gangs of Commorragh!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gangs of Commorragh!?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: