THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabul of the Withered Lotus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
doctorz
Hellion
doctorz

Kabul of the Withered Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Kabul of the Withered Lotus   Kabul of the Withered Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 21:10

Thinking of repainting my Kabal. I haven't seen a lot of dark eldar done in white. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabul of the Withered Lotus   Kabul of the Withered Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 21:48

White would look very striking. Maybe with a healthy dose of bright red blood spatter for some sharp contrast Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Kabul of the Withered Lotus   Kabul of the Withered Lotus I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21 2016, 22:54

Light dark eldar armies are the best.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabul of the Withered Lotus   Kabul of the Withered Lotus I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22 2016, 06:40

I was thinking to paint some of them in inverted shading - as ghosts are painted. It could look awesome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabul of the Withered Lotus   Kabul of the Withered Lotus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabul of the Withered Lotus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: