THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trojan
Slave
Trojan

Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers.   Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2017, 10:41

Hi All,

Was listening to Arch Warhammer (A You Tuber) the link to which I can't post because I'm new. 'A chat about The Fall of Cadia'.

He was talking about how the Eldar and Dark Eldar are working together to help the Imperium fix the Golden Throne and may just ally with the Imperium in general. Does anyone have any idea what the source for this is and why it would make any sense at all?
Back to top Go down
BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers.   Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2017, 10:54

The source is out his ass, mostly.

Yes, AdMech went to Commorragh seeking for Haemonculus help on fixing the Golden Throne.
Yes, it is hinted that Craftworlds, Dark kin and Harlequins are working together.
Yes, they helped Cawl and other imperial troops escape Abbadon forces through the webway.

But Eldar are a misterious race. They would burn any Imperial world to save a handful of Eldar lives, or in Dark Eldar case just for crap and giggles. Whatever reason they have for helping the Imperium is not altruistic or for some sense of comradery. If they helped them is for ulterior motives yet unknown and the alliance will be over as soon as those ends are met.

Am I Missing Something? Possible Fall of Cadia Spoilers.
Page 1 of 1