THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Endless Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

Kabal of the Endless Night Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Endless Night   Kabal of the Endless Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2017, 14:57

So shamefully I haven't painted a new model in 16 years. I set a new years resolution to change this and to paint an entirely new dark eldar army. Here is my first squad of warriors - not entirely happy with them, but don't think they're a bad start either.

I went for a colour scheme that I felt I could reproduce quickly for troops but that allowed for some more interesting options options for characters (haha I wish there were some worth painting) and vehicles.

Kabal of the Endless Night IMG_20170125_144414824
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Endless Night   Kabal of the Endless Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2017, 15:03

Not bad. I call this a tabletop paint. Just finish the physical details like the bones and tubes and they will be decent. Later you can bring them up a tier with some highlights and shading.

I say paint 80% first, 20% later. Those 80% will make your army play better. :-D
Back to top Go down
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Endless Night   Kabal of the Endless Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2017, 15:09

aurynn wrote:
Not bad. I call this a tabletop paint. Just finish the physical details like the bones and tubes and they will be decent. Later you can bring them up a tier with some highlights and shading.

I say paint 80% first, 20% later. Those 80% will make your army play better. :-D

Yeah - i'd planned to go back and do some detail after practicing the basics a bit more on some more models.  
Back to top Go down
Kehmor
Kabalite Warrior
Kehmor

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Endless Night   Kabal of the Endless Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2017, 15:52

P.s heres some close ups

edit: I have no idea what that white thing on the back of the model is - some weird camera glare.

Kabal of the Endless Night IMG_20170124_101831732_HDR

Kabal of the Endless Night IMG_20170124_101934620_HDR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Endless Night   Kabal of the Endless Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Endless Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: