THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

800 point local tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sychotic
Slave
Sychotic

800 point local tourney Empty
PostSubject: 800 point local tourney   800 point local tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 06:41

800 points (798 used)

Reavers - Heat Lance, Cluster Caltrops

Reavers - Heat Lance, Cluster Caltrops

Trueborn - Venom with Splinter Cannon upgrade - X2 Splinter Cannon, x3 Blaster

Warriors x10 - Raider with Night shields and Splinter Racks - X1 Splinter Cannon

Warriors x9 - Raider with Night Shields and Splinter Racks

Archon - Blaster, Clone Field, Huskblade

So currently I have available to me 30 warriors, 2 raiders, 1 venom, 6 bikers, 10 wyches, 5 wracks, an archon and Urien Rakarth.

This is what I came up with from what I have. My current plan as my meta is just full of space marines is to hit any armor with the Reavers with the trueborn acting as an all rounder unit capable of either hitting armor or troops. While the warriors in raiders spam as much poison as possible to make people fail armor saves with some help from Disintegrator Cannons unless I have to jink.

The armies I'm going to be playing against are.. Alpha legion, Black legion, Thousand sons, Death guard, Raven guard, Tyranids, Space wolves, Tau and Orks. First game is objectives, second kill points and third is roll for type.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: 800 point local tourney   800 point local tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 06:44

800 points? Run a Grotesquerie with a Dark Artisan and spoil the ever loving hell out of it.

edit: sorry, just saw your model list.

Quote :
So currently I have available to me 30 warriors, 2 raiders, 1 venom, 6 bikers, 10 wyches, 5 wracks, an archon and Urien Rakarth.
Urien is good with the Wyches. He's decent in close combat and gives them a very important boostie on their PFP table, I recommend running a 9 man squad of them in a stripped out Raider.

30 warriors, bring them in 5 5-man groups and one 10 man. Stick the 10 man in the other Raider and give it splinter racks. The others, give them a Venom and have the rest foot slog. You're going for target saturation with them. If you have points left over, give them a Blaster each. Wracks with an ossefactor and 2 3-man bike squads with caltrops are decent buys as well. If you think you're going to be hurting for anti-armor and have points to blow, give your dudes a sergeant and a haywire grenade. A squad of warriors will be able to shoot a haywire and a blaster shot at a Rhino or Drop Pod, then charge for another haywire attack, getting an armored kill in one turn if you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sychotic
Slave
Sychotic

PostSubject: Re: 800 point local tourney   800 point local tourney I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27 2017, 06:52

TeenageAngst wrote:
800 points? Run a Grotesquerie with a Dark Artisan and spoil the ever loving hell out of it.

Lol if I had the models that'd be tempting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 800 point local tourney   800 point local tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

800 point local tourney
Page 1 of 1