THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Iron Maiden

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

Kabal of the Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31 2017, 05:56

All this time here and I realized I never did a write up of my Kabal. Well that ends tonight.

Born from a small undercity gang and nourished on the derision of all their betters, the Kabal of the Iron Maiden might have been nothing more than a spark of violence against the hazy night of Commorragh's gutters were it not for their cunning, determination, and plain dumb luck. Often fracturing, attempting solo careers, and reforming, the Iron Maidens are as malleable as they are diverse. Sometimes their raiding parties might consist of thousands of raiders, their vessels sprawling over the battlefield as the innocent are gathered and slain under blood red skies. During harder times, their motley crew might consist of only a few diehard veterans willing to breath their last doing what they love. Known to throw their lot in wherever the mood strikes them, the Iron Maidens have supported, slaughtered, and enslaved in equal measure nearly every major race in the galaxy at one point or another. No matter the mission, the place, or the species, if there's slaves to be won and vainglorious shenanigans to be had, the Kabal of the Iron Maiden will be there.

Archon Erinyes Irons

The Princess of the Night herself, Lady Irons is the undisputed leader and namesake of the Iron Maidens. Those who stand against her, be they a disloyal underling or a masterful Succubus, usually meet with the same fate; a gaping hole left by the darklight of her trusty blaster, Rusty. Although proud and vain as any proper Commorrite, Lady Irons learned from a young age the difference between the winners and losers in the city, between the affluent Archons of the High Spires and the drug addled gang leaders of the Hellion packs, was as much luck as it was strength of will. For this reason, she never turns down any chance to shift the odds in her favor, be it coercing other races into doing her dirty work or earning the patronage of a rival's favorite Wych Cult.

Eddie

If Archon Irons was ever capable of love, it would be for the unholy abomination she keeps in her throne room. Where and how a lower city gutter-runner acquired a high quality Talos Pain Engine no one knows, but the grizzly machine she refers to as Eddie has been with the Kabal since its inception and has become something of their mascot. Armed with chainflails and a twin-linked heat lance, Eddie accompanies the Archon into nearly every battle. Its sluggish and movement and low growls turn into a symphony of destruction when it takes the battlefield, reaving through mon-keigh vehicles and burning entire lines of infantry in loyal service to its master.

Kylendris

The wing leader and favored pilot of Lady Irons, Kylendris, or Kyle as the Archon calls him, is the youngest and slightest of the Iron Maidens. Known as much for his eccentricity as his skill in the air, Kyle is seen as something of a white elephant. A trueborn, extremely private, and personally wealthy, he keeps all his vehicles in his own hanger in a separate part of the Kabal's tower. He wears a pilot's helmet any time he is in public, and only a select few have seen his face. Above all, he is obsessed with someday finding a Harlequin troupe, even going so far as to embroider his clothing in checkered patterns in hopes of joining their ranks. In truth, Kyle was a child born of Saim-Hann. When the wanderlust of a youth gone wild filled him as it did so many Eldar, rather than take the Outcast path of the Ranger, he flew through the webway in a desperate search for the Harlequins he'd heard stories of all his life. What he found was Commorragh.

Glaucon

Acothyst and aspiring Haemonculus of the Coven of the Didactic Cave, Glaucon is as much a foil as a boon to Lady Irons. The only member of the Kabal to betray her openly and live, Glaucon is kept in a semi-permanent state of political limbo. To kill him would slight the Coven, and with it the only means Archon Irons has of reviving herself and her men should a raid go poorly. Nevertheless, Glaucon has made it clear the only one he swears fealty to is his Coven master, as no number of threats or blaster wounds can match the pain inflicted by a slighted Haemonculus.

Syren Chariath

Second in command of the Cult of Claws, Chariath is a master of her arena. The only one to best the Archon herself in combat, Chariath nevertheless bears her own scars, both physical and personal. Once she dreamed of becoming an Incubus, but in an attempt to claim the spirit stone of a Shining Spear, she suffered a mortal wound from the foe's laser lance. The resulting injury left her lungs damaged and she now wears a respirator, refusing to have her injury fixed by a Haemonculus' surgical blade until her honor is restored. To this end, she has sworn to fight with the Iron Maidens, hoping their frequent disputes with the Craftworlders will lead to her claiming an Aspect Warrior's life. Standing a full head taller than a male Eldar, Chariath trains her body for strength and speed, with array of drug injectors along her back ready to ensure she always has an edge in any given fight. In battle she carries a pair of lightning claws pried from the corpse of a fallen Chaos Champion, her favorite trophy weapon. She is also one of only a select few to know of Kylendris' past, having taken him as a personal courtesan.
Back to top Go down
Calindor
Hellion
Calindor

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 08:59

I love it. Great personal stories about your kabal Smile
Back to top Go down
Veragon Saan
Hellion
Veragon Saan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24 2017, 10:19

Nice! I like the background and teehee, a Pain Engine called Eddie for Iron Maiden Wink
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 05:32

Thanks guys

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
StackedDeck
Hellion
StackedDeck

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14 2017, 02:15

Very cool. Now I have Run to the Hills stuck in my head... could be worse...
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeMon May 15 2017, 21:25

Seeing as I am going to see Iron Maiden on this coming Sunday this pleases me greatly Very Happy

I think Kylendris Is my favourite of these characters. I like the thought of a Saim Hann outcast having such great ambitions leading him to Commorragh. I kind of imagine him to be rather suave and speak with a stereotypical 'British' accent for some reason.

Very nice Smile

Kabal of the Iron Maiden YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitimeSat May 20 2017, 07:14

Thanks, and you'll have to tell us about the Maiden concert. I've never had the chance to see them live myself but I love the band (hence the names lol).

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Iron Maiden   Kabal of the Iron Maiden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Iron Maiden
Page 1 of 1