THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Farsear psychic power boost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

Farsear psychic power boost Empty
PostSubject: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 05:15

ok so a played a game tonight where the opponent turned his farsear into a str 9, int 10, ws 10 monster with 3+ invuls, but would die at the end of the game. using some psychic power thing.  being someone that loves close combat i kinda would like to know more about it. also thought it might have a fit in a bass combat army? any thoughts, ideas, or help?
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 05:35

I believe that was the old death mission psychic power from the last eldar codex. It is no longer available to them though
Back to top Go down
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 07:16

ohh, he did have an older codex and i believe that is what it was called. i thought it was still usable. so you can't do the death mission any more? i
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 07:18

Afraid not. It's an old book by this point.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 14:19

Yep. That's not the current Eldar codex. Many players here would be thrilled to play in a group that allowed the use of previous codexes, though.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 14:49

Did he have a lot of Wave Serpents?
Back to top Go down
sumguy777
Kabalite Warrior
sumguy777

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2017, 20:22

we ran a small army for me not having many points and for time reasons. he had 2 wave serpents another thing like a wave serpant with a giant cannon. the farseer. 2 units of gardians, a wraith lord, and some kinda walkers thing that shot a crap load of shots per turn (only 10 around, but my lord like 18 shots per turn in a unit of 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farsear psychic power boost   Farsear psychic power boost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farsear psychic power boost
Page 1 of 1