THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue

Go down 
+6
Cavash
BetrayTheWorld
Count Adhemar
|Meavar
CptMetal
Shadows Revenge
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue Empty
PostSubject: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 07:38

Hello TDC! Many of you might not been around long enough to remember who I am, so I might as well re-introduce myself.

My name is Shadows Revenge, and I was a contributor here around during 5th/6th (my last major post was 4 years ago!) I got disillusioned with the game as I watched all the bad decisions GW made, and went back into competitive Magic. With that I wanted nothing to do with GW at all.

But over the past year, Ive seen major changes that have brought my interests back. The change in CEO's, the cheapening of prices, and the rumors that 8th being made for more competitive games. All of this has given me the drive to dip my toe back into the 40k world.

I still have my large dark eldar/eldar army, as well as demons and some space marines, but my army of choice is now Genestealer Cults. Ive been playing them in some time now and have enjoyed every bit of them. My hope though is that come 8th, I will have reason to dust off the old Dark Elder army and get them back into their full glory.

Until then though I am going to hang around and offer my expertise, as rusty as it is. My strengths are tactics and deployment. I also play in a widely diverse and competitive store, so can get play time against every army imaginable.

So while I have gone rogue, I will help any new Dark Kin turn into the best player they can be!

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 08:55

Hush Little Alien,
This is the dark City, nothing for lesser hybrid races.

On a serious note: Welcome back.

Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 08:59

Welcome back old soul, do not worry, us new Dark Eldar Drukhari use all the souls, even those that are old or traitorous.
And if we can get some snips of tactics from you it is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 10:22

Welcome back! Always good to see a familiar face. Even if it is a little purple now. And I don't remember you having so many arms...waitaminute!!!!

BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 15:21

Welcome back SR! You're actually the reason I signed up here. I signed up seeking your advice when I was new to the game. Since then, I've actually become a pretty competitive tournament player on the national scene, placing in the top 10-15% at every major tournament I've been to, like the LVO and Adepticon! I appreciate the help you offered, brief as it was!

I look forward to your future input! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 16:25

Oh, cool. Good to see you are back, Shadows. Smile

An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 19:29

So he's basically your Yoda?

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2017, 22:53

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. It has been along time and I'm glad to see this place is still running.

Congrats Betray. Catching up I've noticed your success. Glad to see some competitive players playing DE still. Braver soul than I. After a few games of getting blow away, I learned that full DE can sit in the cases for now.

And now I guess i have a lot of expectations to meet Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2017, 00:44

Hail the Heirarch!

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04 2017, 02:42

Holy crap, the zombie apocalypse is truly upon us!

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2017, 20:01

Really nice to see you back, Shadows, and it's to hear that you have your 40K-fu back.

BTW - you are still #7 on the most active denizens list for TDC, in spite of your extended absence!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2017, 20:04

If he overtakes me on the most active denizens list I am starting a riot. Took me years of not posting much to climb above Shadows Razz

An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 06:05

#7 eh? guess I need to start putting in work again Very Happy

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 06:12

Hello, Shadows, I don't believe we've met. I'm TA, a new resident s***poster. I'm looking forward to the bants.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue   An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Old Soul returns, but has gone rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: