THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Welcome to some new Mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Welcome to some new Mods Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 19:46

We are very happy, and grateful, to announce that Ynneadwraith (Painting & Modeling sections) and Jimsolo (Commorragh Tactica, DE Discussion, and DE News & Rumours sections) are joining the TDC Mod team.  We are also working on some other possibilities, too.

I am sure that TDC will benefit nicely from their stepping up, and that the endless power struggles within the hidden spires will only get more challenging  Very Happy

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread

Last edited by Gobsmakked on Mon Jun 05 2017, 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 20:25

Woo!

I'm always glad to see people stepping up, especially because overwork and burnout are common in thankless volunteer positions like this. Thanks for everything you do.

(I suppose that makes it "insufficiently thanked" rather than "thankless." I'm helping!)

Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 21:58

Thankless volunteer positions?! I can assure you i'll be billing you all for my services Wink

Please post your bank details below and we'll get the direct debit set up...

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2017, 22:12

Have a soul... :-P
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11 2017, 02:15

Excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to some new Mods   Welcome to some new Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to some new Mods
Page 1 of 1