THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Terrors of the Warp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

The Terrors of the Warp Empty
PostSubject: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 09:31

The leaked version of the ebook of FoBT contains a rule called The Terrors of the Warp, whereby all psykers suffering Perils have to roll twice on the Perils table and apply both results.

Picked up my paper copy of the book yesterday and skimming through it I couldn't actually find that rule anywhere. I was assuming from the leaks that it applies to Revenant Psykers but I can't see that it does. Am I going blind? Anyone seen it?

CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 10:46

What´s FoBT?

Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 10:48

Fracture of Biel-Tan.

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 14:17

Are there specific missions? I was betting it was in there.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 14:26

There are Echoes of War missions but I couldn't see it in them. Only got the book yesterday so not had chance to really comb through it. Just hoping I wasn't missing something obvious.

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 15:08

I've just lloked through and I can;t find any mention of THe Terrors Of The Warp anywhere, not even in the missions.

There arew a few references to Empyric Storms, which I think were in Fall of Cadia. Is it part of that?
There's a few others in the contents to the side of each leaked image which aren;t in the rest of the leak but also in all caps like Terrors - The Denizens Hunger and The Warp Becalmed for example. My best guess is Empyric related.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 15:12

Yeah, I think you could be right. That's a bit of a relief actually as A) I'm not going blind and B) my preferred lists all have lots of psykers.

Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2017, 15:13

It may have been mixed in from the new terrain rules, maybe? The ones that are coming out shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrors of the Warp   The Terrors of the Warp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terrors of the Warp
Page 1 of 1