THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Belated Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16 2017, 22:45

Good evening everyone!

I've been posting on here for a few days now and then realised I should probably introduce myself!
I have recently taken up playing 40k again after a break from few years. I first started back in 3rd edition and played right up to 6th, then took a bit of a break but I'm back with a vengeance.

Thought I'd start a new army so I thought I'd have a look through some minis online and of course I was drawn to the Dark Eldar (and also the Harlequins)!

I'll mostly be interested in tactics and army list discussions as I will find these useful when coming in to a new edition!

Thank you all,
Vlad
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16 2017, 23:35

Welcome to the dark city, the only place written true freedom!

Don't mind the demons.

I've got the feeling that not only demons but a lot more Archons are pouring into the city now...
That's nice :-)

Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2017, 10:06

Thank you @CptMetal
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 06:29

Welcome! Or if you're going for the Translyvanian accent with a name like Vlad, maybe I should say Velcome! There are plenty of good tactica out there in the forum, I highly recommend you also check out SkaredCast YouTube Channel and Splintermind: the Dark Eldar podcast

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 10:33

@Tounguekutter many thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to go and check those out!
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 22:26

My pleasure I hope you enjoy them. I especially recommend the Splintermind podcast episode "Skari and the Spider" in which list-building tactica is discussed. It changed the way I thought about the game as a whole.

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Vlad
Kabalite Warrior
Vlad

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2017, 23:12

@Tounguekutter thank you again! I'll be sure to check them out once I'm back home on Monday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belated Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Intro   Belated Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belated Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-