THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New in town from Dakka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ncshooter426
Hellion
ncshooter426

New in town from Dakka Empty
PostSubject: New in town from Dakka   New in town from Dakka I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2017, 00:49

o7 all

I am interested in starting a DE list, after a friend and co-worker got into Eldar. I was just getting out of 40K, but I guess there are worse things to be pulled back into.

I've been dabbling in Sisters of Battle since they released...so I am used to playing the obscure, often under powered groups. Perhaps it's that level of masochism that finally brought me here Twisted Evil

I've devoted 250$ for a new, casual army to mess around with. Been watching the Tabletop Tactics channel, really cool stuff. As such, I'm really leaning towards lots of fast moving bikes, and even a few razorwing fighters (yeah, they may not be so great...but look sexy and I dig air power).

-NC

Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: New in town from Dakka   New in town from Dakka I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2017, 02:15

Welcome! Read over the tactica and figure out how you want to play before you buy in People will tell you venoms are the bee's knees. I run 1. maybe, and If I bought the amount of them people recommend for a standard list I'd have hit your budget cap with a set of models I will never field. We are an esoteric army that is difficult because their is no crossover, whatever aspect of play you want to focus on you need to give yourself fully to, as dabbling doesn't work.

Welcome aboard and watch your step, there is a lot of advice to be had, often contradictory but unlike GW fluff it's almost all true.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: New in town from Dakka   New in town from Dakka I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2017, 11:39

Welcome to the dark city fellow archon! Don't mind the demons and remember to close the door behind you.

I also recommend watching the videos of Skari. He's a great archon too.

PostSubject: Re: New in town from Dakka   New in town from Dakka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in town from Dakka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: