THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New in town and looking to introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

New in town and looking to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: New in town and looking to introduce myself   New in town and looking to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23 2017, 23:26

Hello fellow Denizens, my name is Srota and while I am not new to Dark Eldar, I am new to thsi forum. I have been playing 40k since the Battle for Macragge set with marines and tyranids and an old metal chaos marines army, but shortly before the release of the new codex, I decided to get started playing a new army, Dark Eldar. I was attracted by the sleek models, the potentials for conversion, the cool older codex, and most of all, the lower price point for the models! (Definitely some of the least expensive models at my FLGS). I have been playing Dark Eldar ever since, and now with the Ynnari, my Eldar collection is fastly eclipsing the size of my 3 space marine armies.

To the best of my knowledge (I write this post while I am at work, so i do not have my whole collection available to inventory, and am writing this on memory), the Dark Eldar collection that I own consists of:

1x Finecast Archon with WWP and huskblade
1x Finecast Urien
1x Finecast Succubus
1x Finecast Drazhar
1x Finecast Lelith
1x plastic Archon with power sword and blast pistol
1x plastic succubus converted to blaster archon

6x Venoms with double cannons
12x Reavers with 4x HL and 4x Caltrops
6x Raiders with Dark Lances
20x Scourges, 4x HWB, 4x HL, 12x Shardcarbines or blasters or CCW
40x Warriors with 4x Splinter cannons and 4x blasters
10x Khymerae converted from Dire Wolves
1x metal beast master
5x Hellions (assorted)
5x Wracks (Assorted)
3x Ravagers with Dark Lances
1x Voidraven
2x Taloses
2x Razorwings

And that is all that I can think of off of the top of my head. I'm starting to add CWE and HQ to my list for Ynnead, and I have the HQ half of a Death Masque as well as a wave serpent, a few metal swooping hawks and banshees, as well as 15 dire avengers, and some warlocks, and even an old metal wraithlord or 3 (some might be war walkers also), and a metal vaul's wrath.

Well, beyond that, I pretty much play every other faction in 40k and Fantasy. As you can see, I am an avid collector.
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: New in town and looking to introduce myself   New in town and looking to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24 2017, 04:10

Welcome! I'm confident you'll find something for every aspect of the hobby here! Enjoy your newfound community

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: New in town and looking to introduce myself   New in town and looking to introduce myself I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25 2017, 16:02

I don't think you'll be disappointed with our model aesthetic. The potential for conversions--even with simple bit swaps--is maybe the best out of any army in the game. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town and looking to introduce myself   New in town and looking to introduce myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in town and looking to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1