THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ILovehashbrowns
Slave
ILovehashbrowns

2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list Empty
PostSubject: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2017, 08:18

Okay Heres a run down of what and why, I would love to hear from you guys feel free to express any of your ideas as to what, why, how, come and why not.

Reborn Warhost detachment
HQ
Lhaemean, DT; Dual SC Venom
Farseer, Windrunner (Eldar bike lel), swag stone of athalstan, 5 pt spear thing

Troops
2x 5 Kabalites, DT; Dual SC Venom
2x 5 Kabalites, DT; Raider NS + DL
2x 6 Windrunner, 6x Scatter lasers

Elites
2x Harlequin Shadowseer, Crescendo, Mask of Secrets, HW grenades (These will start besides the Raiders with NS accompanied by the 5 Kabalites, to hopefully keep them alive)

Fast attack
7 Reaver Jetbike, 2x Blasters (Accompany the farseer for a 3+ jink meat shield + extra AT / shooting)

Lord of War
Wraith knight 2x heavy wraith cannons (Bubble wrapped in weak units and wind runners most likely, to get extra shots if people get trigger happy or to give extra soul burst shots to the surrounding units.)

Ynneads Net formation (Come on in opportune locations to snipe warlords, Anti tank punch,
Warlock conclave
Harlequin skyweavers, 2x HW cannon, Star bolas
6 Reaver jet bike, 2 HL 2 CC
3 Windrunner.

My 4 Psykers will be rocking
Farseer 3 points in runes of fate, hopefully for rerolling saves other goodies, I am still new to the other eldar side definaetly for guide though...
Warlock, on the Revenant discipline, no real reason for this I just wanted someone who could get me the Tactical objective of conjure a power from this discipline.
Both Shadow seers, will be taking Telepathy, Hoping for Invisibility obviously, Definaetly happy with Psychic shriek though with the -2 LD 12" bubble from mask of Secrets seems awesome.

I have played two games so far against two of the best games i know and I have won both flawlessly, I am currently really liking my list but would love some advice. I think it has enough poison shots, to bring down MC heavy lists, It has enough S6, and Anti tank shots to take down a lot of Armour But it also has the Wraith knight who can deal with just about anything, And the combination of S6 shots and poison can deal to Elites and infantry pretty good to, Favourite thing about Dark eldar is watching Thunder wolves do their re enactment of the charge of the light brigade against my Venoms!
Back to top Go down
ILovehashbrowns
Slave
ILovehashbrowns

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11 2017, 08:22

I know Anti air is a weakness I have though I do think with pure fire power I can can avoid it being an issue. Also think I am some what lacking on anti tank, although it has not let me down so far.
Back to top Go down
tibersky
Hellion
tibersky

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 18:58

I like the list. Fast and all inclusive. I love the Mask of Secrets, psychic shriek combo. have you considered swapping one raider crew for a full 10 man raider crew? 20-40(rapid fire) poison shots due to soulburst seems like it would wreck face and is not that expensive at around 140 points plus the raider. Though, one downside is that the Kabs must disembark to soulburst (which is freeking stupid. It's an open topped transport. Is GW telling me that a glorified spooky raft creates a "remove ability" forcefield around itself?). Anyway, glad to hear the DE do have a great purpose in this new ynnari thing we got going.
Back to top Go down
ILovehashbrowns
Slave
ILovehashbrowns

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 09:49

I am really looking forward to competing in this tournament, but I have never competed before infact I have hardly ever played competitive games, I would love some words of advice.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 11:54

Strength 6 can be unreliable for anti tank. I don't know the rules and restrictions for the tournament you're attending but I do highly advocate a unit of wwp accompanied wraithguard. I tabled a 3 knight army on turn 2 with just 2 of them and a sword and board wraithknight.

Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14 2017, 23:03

Quote :
Reborn Warhost detachment
HQ
Lhaemean, DT; Dual SC Venom
Farseer, Windrunner (Eldar bike lel), swag stone of athalstan, 5 pt spear thing

Drop the Lhamean and it's Venom, remove the spear and the stone from the Farseer. Both are unnecessary.

Quote :
Troops
2x 5 Kabalites, DT; Dual SC Venom
2x 5 Kabalites, DT; Raider NS + DL
2x 6 Windrunner, 6x Scatter lasers

Don't bring Raiders first of all, and especially don't bring Raiders with Night Shields. 15 points is not worth Stealth. I would drop the Kabalites altogether and only bring the scatbikes in that configuration.

Quote :
Elites
2x Harlequin Shadowseer, Crescendo, Mask of Secrets, HW grenades (These will start besides the Raiders with NS accompanied by the 5 Kabalites, to hopefully keep them alive)

These serve no purpose being used like that. Drop the Mask and the Crescendo and stick one in each scatbike squad.

Quote :
Fast attack
7 Reaver Jetbike, 2x Blasters (Accompany the farseer for a 3+ jink meat shield + extra AT / shooting)

Anything with ignores cover, of which there is ample in the competitive circuit, is going to eat these guys alive. Ynnari don't have FNP so the Reavers are especially squishy.

Quote :
Lord of War
Wraith knight 2x heavy wraith cannons (Bubble wrapped in weak units and wind runners most likely, to get extra shots if people get trigger happy or to give extra soul burst shots to the surrounding units.)

This is fine. Give him at least 1 scat laser though.

Quote :
Ynneads Net formation (Come on in opportune locations to snipe warlords, Anti tank punch,
Warlock conclave
Harlequin skyweavers, 2x HW cannon, Star bolas
6 Reaver jet bike, 2 HL 2 CC
3 Windrunner.

Make the Windrunners into scatbikes and you have something worthwhile here, maybe.

Quote :
My 4 Psykers will be rocking
Farseer 3 points in runes of fate, hopefully for rerolling saves other goodies, I am still new to the other eldar side definaetly for guide though...

Why would your Farseer be shooting for Fortune when the Reavers only have a 5+ armor save? Yes they have jink but if they're jinking they're doing nothing important.

Quote :
Warlock, on the Revenant discipline, no real reason for this I just wanted someone who could get me the Tactical objective of conjure a power from this discipline.
Both Shadow seers, will be taking Telepathy, Hoping for Invisibility obviously, Definaetly happy with Psychic shriek though with the -2 LD 12" bubble from mask of Secrets seems awesome.

Your Shadowseers won't be getting close enough to use that bubble even with the Raiders. Roll them on Phantasmancy it's one of the most powerful psychic pools in the game.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15 2017, 00:42

Quote :
Don't bring Raiders first of all, and especially don't bring Raiders with Night Shields. 15 points is not worth Stealth. I would drop the Kabalites altogether and only bring the scatbikes in that configuration.

I disagree. Raiders are bigger targets, but oftentimes a bit more versatile. I'd drop the Dark Lance, if the raider is serving as a delivery vector, you'll be jinking often, and 1 DL shot doesn't really have a chance to do much. I'd suggest dropping the NS and slapping a Splinter Rack on instead. You may not be able to Soulburst from inside a transport, but Twin-Linking their guns helps mitigate the damage. Don't forget to take advantage of the FAQ jinking ruling regarding transports.

Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16 2017, 06:04

With the entire CWE/Harlequin and most of the DE codex at their disposal you really think Raiders with splinter racks are considered points well spent?

Okay.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list   2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 point Ynnarri Tournament list
Page 1 of 1