THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Pure DE Warlord trait options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

Pure DE Warlord trait options Empty
PostSubject: Pure DE Warlord trait options   Pure DE Warlord trait options I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 17:55

Last tourny I was going for tactical objectives. I like them for these reasons:

Night Fighting: redundant night vision. But if you are against an Alpha strike army, you can commit to trying to get this trait and increase chances of Night fighting from 18/36 (4+) to 29/36. I found it very useful when i reposition into a refused flank strategy.

Infiltrate 3 units: I liked this one for playing against beta strike armies, I got lucky and had it against drop pod marines. I just took kabal units and hid them in cover away from objectives.

City Attack one: Lets you hide move veichles through ruins, really nice for those immobilization results i always seem to roll. (also apparently you cant use a venoms 5++ to save it)

What do you guys think?

Incubi
TeenageAngst

Pure DE Warlord trait options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure DE Warlord trait options   Pure DE Warlord trait options I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12 2017, 18:31

Depends, I like command a lot as well, especially when I know my Warlord is going to be in the action.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down

Pure DE Warlord trait options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: