THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+10
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Jimsolo
tibersky
PsychicHobo
The Red King
Calyptra
Marrath
Srota
BizarreShowbiz
TeenageAngst
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 18:44

Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread 99120110
Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread Yvrain10
Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread Latest11

A topic for the collection, discussion, and appreciation for all things involving these prominently pictured podiatric pinnacles of perfection. As you can see, her feet are in just about all her character art. Clearly the character creators had this in mind.
Back to top Go down
BizarreShowbiz
Sybarite
BizarreShowbiz

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 20:30

Memes with profanity are still a violation of profanity restrictions. -Jim
Back to top Go down
http://engalie40k.blogspot.com.es/
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 21:37

Would have been great if there was just a True Kin in the background of that last pic just pointing and laughing at Biel-Tan got annihilated by the summoning of the Yncarne.
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 22:40

She is a tremendously hot model, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 22:58

If only she could bend at the waist.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 23:02

This is sarcastic right? Please?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 23:10

Calyptra wrote:

Her dress gives her dem momma hips but not as good as Saint Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21 2017, 23:58

TeenageAngst wrote:
Calyptra wrote:

Her dress gives her dem momma hips but not as good as Saint Celestine.

Dem hips be the best thing on that model...
Back to top Go down
PsychicHobo
Hellion
PsychicHobo

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 00:05

Eh, she ain't no Lelith.

What can I say, angry women have that effect on me.
Back to top Go down
tibersky
Hellion
tibersky

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 08:33

I hate you.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 17:58

@PsychicHobo that's why I love Widowmaker so much.

@tibersky another successful convert
Back to top Go down
Srota
Kabalite Warrior
Srota

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 18:00

I think its funny people got pissed over the high heels on the release of the recent Canoness Veridyan, but not Yvraine.

Which reminds me... I need to build Veridyan still...
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 20:46

Well, the Aeldari are all about ludicrously improbable choices for stylistic effect.

There is a great tone of sensibility, or at least contextual pragmatism, in SoB.

But eww. Far be it from me to shame anyone for their fetishes, but I definitely don't share this one. Now that it's been highlighted to me in this way, I'll probably cut her feet off and model her slogging through mud. Smile
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22 2017, 21:24

Quote :
There is a great tone of sensibility, or at least contextual pragmatism, in SoB.

Power boobplate armor.

Quote :
But eww. Far be it from me to shame anyone for their fetishes, but I definitely don't share this one. Now that it's been highlighted to me in this way, I'll probably cut her feet off and model her slogging through mud.

Foot fetish is actually the single most common fetish.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23 2017, 12:27

TeenageAngst wrote:
Quote :

Power boobplate armor.

I'm aware.  Hence the modifier of 'contextual.'  Within the context of 40k, both power armor and boobplate are considered reasonable by virtually every sentient species that uses technology and/or has boobs.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 07:00

I love how 40k is pretty much the only sci-fi universe where boobplate is not only acceptable, it's actively encouraged.
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 07:06

I can't tell why there aren't any women in this hobby.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 07:09

My local Warhammer store is run by a woman making an entirely female Dark Eldar army. Sooo yeah!
Back to top Go down
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 07:10

Correction, why there aren't "more" women in this hobby.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 07:28

Every witty response I can come up with for that one would either get me banned or would likely get me banned, so I'll just say me too.

On topic, does anyone know how to paint nail polish on miniatures this tiny?
Back to top Go down
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 08:25

With a supertiny brush, I would presume. Maybe mix colour out with some ardcoat for shine.
Back to top Go down
PsychicHobo
Hellion
PsychicHobo

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 11:12

Hen Tai, the tentacle guy wrote:
With a supertiny brush, I would presume. Maybe mix colour out with some ardcoat for shine.

Seconded. I like to paint the eyes on my models. Heck, nail polish is probably easier...

As for women playing, half the time it's what armies are available (a lot of female players I know went with Nids, barely any grimdark Imperium) and the other half is the players.

Seriously a GW where everyone has showered and trimmed their beards properly is a haven
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 14:45

I admit to looking kinda rough in the stores but I am always showered and wearing clean clothes. It's just, why bother shaving or putting on nice clothes when you're going to be working with glue and paint and the dress code is that of a walmart?
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 15:50

@TeenageAngst Public decency?

Well, I know exactly one female player, but she plays orks.
Think what you want about my last statement.
Back to top Go down
Cherrycoke
Kabalite Warrior
Cherrycoke

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25 2017, 17:55

This thread continues it's trend down hill and right off a cliff.. If this is an elaboratte troll, kudos though lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread   Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yvraine's Feet Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next