THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!

Go down 
+3
Count Adhemar
amishprn86
RoadRageRob666
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RoadRageRob666
Hellion
RoadRageRob666

Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! Empty
PostSubject: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeWed May 31 2017, 17:08

We've already got all of the DE rules and points, so here is the rest of the Xenos 1 Index (minus necrons, but who cares about necrons :p):http://www.3plusplus.net/2017/05/eldar-craftworlds-harlequins-ynnari-8th-edition-full-leak/

Very few pieces of the 8e puzzle left to fill in, if any.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 11:44

I'm really liking the Harlequins, even more so than in 7th. I think i'll play them even more now Surprised

I just want to know what Rising Crescendo does?

Looking like Caress are still the better pick, doesnt auto wound now but with "reroll fail wounds" from the Troupe Master and being S5 i'm sure they will be amazing in CC, tho the Shadowseers are looking better than ever also.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 11:50

amishprn86 wrote:
I just want to know what Rising Crescendo does?

You can charge after advancing and also shoot charge after falling back.

Hope nobody put neuro disrupters on their models as they're garbage now.

Last edited by Count Adhemar on Thu Jun 01 2017, 11:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dizlen
Hellion
Dizlen

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 11:52

I'm also really liking the look of Harlequins, they seem pretty strong. I may set up a detachment with both DE and Quinns in this edition. Also @amishprn86 below is what Rising Crescendo does.

Rising Crescendo: Units with this ability can advance and charge in the same turn. In addition, they can fall back and still charge/shoot in the same turn.

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 11:52

I should have guessed...... lol tyvm.

Hmm yeah i'm liking EH more and more now. B.c of my local wanted Deathwatch and i EH, i was able to get 3 Death Masques for basically free, i bought more vehicles and for 300$ i have a 3k army now.

Edit: I made some of them into Shadowseers so i didnt need to buy them, i have 4 converted ones.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Sarkesian
Kabalite Warrior
Sarkesian

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 15:41

Harlequins have 2 HQs now! The Death Jester seems mean that he can snipe and also choose which models fall back in morale tests. We have 3 decent psyker powers. -2 to hit our vehicles? That's impressive! 4 attacks base on the troupes, but cost has definitely gone up. Star bolas are no longer 1 use only. Void Weavers seem decent now. Fusion pistols are S8.

I'm very excited for Harlequins this edition. Do you think their cost will likely keep them out of Ynnari armies?
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01 2017, 23:46

Harlequins are going to be good assistants for our Wyches. Probably top table stuff if you run them together effectively. Either as Ynnari or as Harlequins/Dark Eldar depending how much you want to soulburst vs. more utility. They pack a nice punch for the cost and their boats are now no slouches.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02 2017, 07:09

Clowns are get better, thats true.
Not sure about Ynnary. Characters are surtanly became worse, but soulburst got better. Probably they worth a try without Visarch or Yvrane.

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!   Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar, Harlies, and Ynnari Full Rules/Points Leak!
Page 1 of 1