THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

J Rs Aeldari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonnyroxtar
Slave
Jonnyroxtar

J Rs Aeldari Empty
PostSubject: J Rs Aeldari   J Rs Aeldari I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 14:16

A long time ago in a small town quite far away a young man discovered there were models that werent of real life things. There were in fact tiny models of Judge Dredd and so he discovered Citadel miniatures and a few years after that he discovered the fabled RTB 01s. Then he discovered alcohol punk music and girls and the models were lost to memory.
Then by chance in the late 90s the now slightly older man Moved to the big city and his fate was sealed as he discovered a games workshop near his house. With one purchase of a Harlequin jet bike his future was doomed to a life of poverty and addiction.

Basically at the end of 5th edition i stopped playing this stupid awful wonderful game . With the new version about to hit the world, my son (yes apparently the addiction can be passed to family members )and I Decided now was as good a time as any to start playing again.

Between us we have a compnay of Ulramarines and a sizeable Tau army and the beginings of a few others

Now however it is time to revisit the race that started my obsession the Aeldar.
My main focus will be Harlies and DE but i will start a craftworld force too.

This log will serve as a handy place to put all the pictures and ask for ideas etc.
photos to follow soon.
Back to top Go down
Jonnyroxtar
Slave
Jonnyroxtar

J Rs Aeldari Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Rs Aeldari   J Rs Aeldari I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 14:23

This is the only photo of finished work i have at the moment.
J Rs Aeldari Eldar

The White and turquoise of the eldar are continued onto the harlies who in turn share the red and the black that will be the Drukhari.
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

J Rs Aeldari Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Rs Aeldari   J Rs Aeldari I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14 2017, 14:02

Ooh very nice Smile I really like the colour choices, and having the Harlies as a bridge between the colour schemes of the Craftworlders and the Commorrites is a great touch Smile

Looking forward to more!

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

J Rs Aeldari Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Rs Aeldari   J Rs Aeldari I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14 2017, 17:42

Nicely done! I like the cohesion between color schemes. I'm interested to see more!

J Rs Aeldari Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Rs Aeldari   J Rs Aeldari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Rs Aeldari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: