THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

8th edition coven weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

8th edition coven weapons Empty
PostSubject: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 18:35

Hello everyone! I took a bit of a break from 40k this past year due to work and come back into it to find all sorts of goodies in the 8th edition leaks i have seen. My old 40k crew is looking to play with 8th edition rules this weekend so im trying to put a 1000 point list together. For dark eldar i ran pure coven army so thats what i have to work with. I found all my unit stats, and the points list but i am having trouble finding the stats for the coven weapons. If someone would be so kind as to post their stats for me or a link where i can find them i would be very grateful. Specifically im looking for the melee weapons and the hexrifle i found the other ranged weapons in the leak i read. Thank you and im glad to be back into 40k!
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 19:20

Are we allowed to do that?

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 19:29

No, we unfortunately can't provide that information. I think it's just about readable in the leaked version I've seen though.

Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

PostSubject: Re: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08 2017, 19:37

Ok thanks for the response. Ill search around and see if i can find what i need.
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10 2017, 19:27

3plusplus has been collecting leaks, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th edition coven weapons   8th edition coven weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8th edition coven weapons
Page 1 of 1