THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Shooting into Combat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

Shooting into Combat Empty
PostSubject: Shooting into Combat   Shooting into Combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 06:35

Howdy folks, played a game with a friend for fun last night and I came away with a couple of questions. For some back story, he was playing daemons of Tzneetch so lots of big birds and psychic powers and whatnot.

First off. Psychic powers. I know smite is closest unit, does this include units locked in combat and does being in combat affect being able to cast psychic spells at all?

Secondly, Flamers are equipped with pistol flamers. Pistols are allowed to shoot in combat but I assumed this was specifically for units that were locked in combat. Was it kosher for him to shoot his unit of 3 Flanders into my wyches that were locked in combat with his Lord of Change?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sairaus
Slave
Sairaus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting into Combat   Shooting into Combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 07:40

There is no mention if cc affects psyker powers, so you can smite in cc and it hits nearest unit.

Pistols can be used to shoot at a unit that is within 1" of the shooter. In other words, you can shoot pistols against targets, that you are in melee with. It seems Flanders were not kosher unless they were in same combat.
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Shooting into Combat   Shooting into Combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 14:31

Oh lawd. I'd like to blame autocorrect but I think Tzneetch might be to blame this time. Beware the mighty Flanders army. So 1" or less away, can only be that close to a unit if in close combat. That makes a lot more sense than him just sitting back and roasting me over an open fire.

Wych
Kantalla

PostSubject: Re: Shooting into Combat   Shooting into Combat I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 22:27

I feel I'm a bit off topic, but Flanders made me think of the Simpsons, and clearly Ned Flanders is not Jewish enough to be Kosher.

Rules-wise, I think Sairus has it right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting into Combat   Shooting into Combat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting into Combat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-