THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WrackYourBrains
Hellion
WrackYourBrains

Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff? Empty
PostSubject: Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?   Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 15:54

For example, the Succubus. Can she reroll 1s to hit in cc?

I've been out of the game for about 18 months, playing FFG's X-Wing mini game instead. In X-Wing every model is treated as being within 0" of itself, and friendly to itself, meaning that they tend to benefit from their own buffing abilities. I seem to remember that 40k doesn't work that way.

I'll probably find out for myself when my new rule book arrives next weekend anyway...
Back to top Go down
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

PostSubject: Re: Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?   Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 16:51

Yes they do. That means the succubus is so inspired by her own beauty and prowess, that she rerolls her failed hits.

WrackYourBrains
Hellion
WrackYourBrains

PostSubject: Re: Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?   Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11 2017, 18:14

Lethality through vanity. That's cool, I wasn't expecting that to work Smile

Cheers for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?   Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do AoE buffs affect the model that provides the buff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: