THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warlord Traits - can they stack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Warlord Traits - can they stack? Empty
PostSubject: Warlord Traits - can they stack?   Warlord Traits - can they stack? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 19:14

Can a warlord trait - for example, the +1 LD bubble - stack with other innate abilities that do the same thing?

So, if I take an archon as my warlord, and give him the +1 LD bubble trait, does that mean that he grants +2 LD to all nearby kabalite units (and, of course, +1 LD to any other nearby friendly unit)?
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits - can they stack?   Warlord Traits - can they stack? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 19:49

As far as I'm aware, Aura's stack. Haven't had time to research this in full, but depending on the trait you can get two 6+++'s for your warlord.

Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits - can they stack?   Warlord Traits - can they stack? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 19:58

TheBaconPope wrote:
As far as I'm aware, Aura's stack. Haven't had time to research this in full, but depending on the trait you can get two 6+++'s for your warlord.

I initially assumed that that particular one wouldn't stack.. but I guess that they could, since they're not technically saves, and they're two different effects.
Back to top Go down
Britishgrotesque
Hellion
Britishgrotesque

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits - can they stack?   Warlord Traits - can they stack? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 23:54

Yes they do stack, as long as the abilities do not have the same name. As far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlord Traits - can they stack?   Warlord Traits - can they stack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlord Traits - can they stack?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: