THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 points kabalites/space pirates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrankyMcShanky
Hellion
FrankyMcShanky

2000 points kabalites/space pirates Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points kabalites/space pirates   2000 points kabalites/space pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03 2017, 07:21

Hi!  How's it going?  This is my first major attempt at a DE list.  Would love if you could throw some advice my way.

I have most of the models and don't mind investing in more if you can sell me on their utility or cool factor.   However, I'd like to keep the list somewhat themed around the super cool Piratical airship shenanigans the DE have going.  That means lots of Raiders and Ravagers!

Also, how do you guys feel about Duskblades on Archons?  I'm not feeling them.

Battalion Detachment

HQs
Archon with a Blaster and Duskblade - 79
Archon with a Blaster and Duskblade - 79

Troops
9 Kabalite Warriors with a Blaster - 78
9 Kabalite Warriors with a Blaster - 78
10 Kabalite Warriors with a Blaster and Dark Lance - 105
10 Kabalite Warriors with a Blaster and Dark Lance - 105

Transports
Raider with a Dark Lance - 115

Heavy Support
Ravager x3 Dark Lances - 155

Air Wing Detachment

Razorwing Jetfighter with Disintegrators - 175
Voidraven with Dark Scythes and missiles - 185

List comes out to 1984 points. I'm not entirely sold on the voidraven.  It looks neat and seems fun but I haven't purchased that particular model yet either so I'm thinking about getting a third Razorwing instead?

Really not sure what to do with my 26 points.

Thanks in advance for the comments.

Edit: I just looked at GW's site and noticed that the Voidraven is almost twice the cost of a Razorwing. I think I'm just gonna get another RW.
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points kabalites/space pirates   2000 points kabalites/space pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03 2017, 10:04

yeah go ago on the archons, maybe give some ravagers or raiders dissies instead so the razor wings can have dos to get better anti-air. looks solid, reminds me of tabletop tactics list with the kabalites, 3ravagers and 3 razorwings. If you do similar to what he does, you should be good.

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points kabalites/space pirates   2000 points kabalites/space pirates I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03 2017, 12:11

agreed the husk blades are just a bit more expensive than they should be especially at s3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 points kabalites/space pirates   2000 points kabalites/space pirates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 points kabalites/space pirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: