THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Thirsting Chain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathial
Slave
Mathial

Kabal of the Thirsting Chain Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 04:01

Fluff will be thoroughly written and posted up here at another time but little things can be posted.
I actually filled out the name of the Kabal finally [took ages for the "blank" chain part].
Colors:
Armor: Black, Purple/Pink edges. Crimson cloth [the spots that had the 'ribbons']
Hair: Dyed Blue, white/light blue streaks

Archon: Mathial

Theme: The Archon and Trueborn utilize chains as a part of their armor. Archon has two pairs, the trueborn have one pair.

Most common enemies encountered: Grey Knights, Chaos, Tyrannids, White Scars, and Orks
[this is my group of friend's armies. Grey Knights are the most common for them because the player is my roommate and he arbitrarily challenges me while we are at work sometimes. These enemies will be reflected in the background]

I apologize that this is for the most part filler but when I get my fluff up I'm sure nobody will be disappointed with the wait.
Back to top Go down
Ianuchu
Hellion
Ianuchu

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 12:14

Well I hope it is so. I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Namica
Slave
Namica

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 14:07

How do you intend on "chaining them up" as it were (the models that is)? Or is it just fluff?

Slave
Mathial

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 06:59

Namica wrote:
How do you intend on "chaining them up" as it were (the models that is)? Or is it just fluff?

The models actually are converted. Its a very simple conversion though, nothing to grand like those i've seen in this forum so far. Just took the chain snares from the vehicles, clipped them at the end where it would attach to the ship, and then glued them under the shoulder pads to make it look as if it was coming from the inside of the armor.

The fluff is starting to take longer because of a series of issues. One, I'm somewhat a perfectionist and I took a gander at other people's fluff and its hot damn great stuff. Thats making me somewhat worried with my own writing style which is causing me to re-write things a lot.

Also, the original Hellraiser idea I was begining to use in my mind is now being tossed to the side. [Was going to ninja a way for my archon to use the chains as weapons by having him actually utilize Drazhar's profile and his personal guard statistically be Incubi. The riposte attacks would actually be the chains fighting back and not himself.] This ran into the issue of too many "whys" so I am retconning my own idea before it was fully fleshed out. I still have an overall idea now though of where I'm going with my Kabal. The biggest thing though, is its going to be somewhat dedicated to messing with an Ordo Maellus inquisitor and some Grey Knights. In going to lengths to be sure to annoy this group, my kabal will mess with other groups to get them riled up and wanting to fight each other.

I'm gearing up towards a campaign with my group of friends and it'll be part of my lore as I go. Nothing like a living story I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Ianuchu
Hellion
Ianuchu

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 23:10

Well, no hurries. The longer you take on it, the better the outcome should be. Very Happy

And em... *cough*... well... *coughifyoulikereadingawesomefluffmaybeyoushouldlookoutfortheCOVENOFTHEHELLMASKfluffinthekabalsofthedarkcitysectioncough*...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Thirsting Chain   Kabal of the Thirsting Chain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Thirsting Chain
Page 1 of 1