THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Quick fix for swarm spam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

Quick fix for swarm spam Empty
PostSubject: Quick fix for swarm spam   Quick fix for swarm spam I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05 2017, 15:53

So, it seems apparent that swarm spam might create a bit of an imbalance in 8th edition.

I think that one of the primary factors contributing to this is the fact that swarms no longer have a particular vulnerability to weapons that were previously classified as blast/template weapons.

So, I propose the following fix:

All ranged weapons with a randomized attack profile (1D3, 1D6, etc) double their rolled number of attacks against any unit with the SWARM keyword.

That way, flamers, grenades, missiles, and similar weapons would be especially effective for thinning swarm units out.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for swarm spam   Quick fix for swarm spam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06 2017, 09:46

Today, I found out that Super-Heavies such as the Warlord Titan can simply step over Infantry. But not Swarms.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for swarm spam   Quick fix for swarm spam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 06 2017, 20:03

The F#%}^{+*#^%*%^#€<£%^#*}*# H#%%, oh my God, GW, could you have written stupider rules for swarms this edition, I mean for f^#^}+*^#%#*{* Sakes!

I feel better now.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick fix for swarm spam   Quick fix for swarm spam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick fix for swarm spam
Page 1 of 1