THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Valar Morghulis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormchaser
Slave
Stormchaser

Valar Morghulis Empty
PostSubject: Valar Morghulis   Valar Morghulis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 06:04

"All men must die"

Greetings brethren of the Dark City!

Consider this come kind of introduction.... type... thingy...

Erm.... where to start....

Well I hail from the UK, and I've been a hobbyist for about 9 years and a Dark Eldar player for just over a year. I jumped on the "Oooh shiny!" band-wagon a little prematurely, having picked up the old codex about 2 months before GW announced the re-release.

I currently have a rather sizable Dark Eldar force, probably close to 3.5k, if not more, consisting of the Kabal of the Bleeding Eye, the Cult of the Perfect Blade, several squads of Trueborn (Brotherhood of the Twisted Thorn, The Pureblooded, and the Disciples of Khaine) and I've just started to add a few jetbikes and a Haemonculi Coven to my force, with the aim of throwing in a few Harlequins as well.

For me, this is one of those armies that could easily go on forever, mainly because of the sheer amount of conversion opportunities. I could list all of my conversions here, but I think I'll save that for when I set up my project log Wink
Back to top Go down
Dez
Kabalite Warrior
Dez

Valar Morghulis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis   Valar Morghulis I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 14:16

"Valar Dohaeris", all men must serve.

I've read the series through multiple times Wink

As a big fan of conversions, I'm really looking forward to seeing your project log. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

Valar Morghulis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis   Valar Morghulis I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 22:59

Welcome to the Dark City Smile If you are who I think you are, I believe I agreed to paint your Harlequins.

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Valar Morghulis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis   Valar Morghulis I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 06:53

Looking forward to seeing your project log when it's up and running. Sounds like you have done OK building your considerable forces in just a year!

Glad to see you here.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valar Morghulis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valar Morghulis   Valar Morghulis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valar Morghulis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH