THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children Empty
PostSubject: 75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children   75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11 2017, 03:25

Farseer Windrunner
Kabalite Warriors
Kabalite Warriors (both with a shredder, and a blast pistol and PGL on the sarge)
Incubi
Incubi
Incubi
Incubi
3 Raiders (Dissie)
Ravager (Dissie)
Ravager (Dark Lance)
Reavers (Heat Lance, Grav Talon)
Razorwing Flock

Vs

Lucius
Daemon Prince
Predator with Lascannons galore
Melee Emperor's Children squad (10 man)
Ranged Emperor's Children squad (10 man)

This game was a flipping BLAST!

Emperor's Children models get to make an attack as they die, so agains the Ynnari, this got insane real fast. More than once, we saw me kill a unit, only for his retaliatory strike to overdamage one of my units, kill it, and trigger a soulburst that allowed me to kill MORE traitor marines (and take more shooting as a result!).

Reavers Soulbursted off the birds dying and got up in the face of one of the ranged squads quickly. The Farseer drafted behind, although he got left out in the open pretty quickly. (The Reavers did manage to kill the Predator though, after the Dark Lance Ravager had softened it up.)

The shining star was the Black Metal Klaivex: in his opening attack against the Daemon Prince, he rolled triple sixes to wound, eliminating the Daemon in a single flurry.

The melee marines rolled on one of the Raiders, but it managed to survive and disgorge its payload of Incubi who surrounded Lucius and the squad and cut them into bloody chunks.

The Dissie Ravager and the Raiders managed to crush the other two ranged squads after a few turns, leaving the footbound Incubi pursuing the remaining ranged squad. Scattered through a four story ruin, the final turns of the game saw the Children engaged in a desparate hand-to-hand combat to find out if they would be butchered by the wounded Incubi, or if they would emerge victorious so that the uninjured Kabalite Warriors and Ravagers could gun them down in a firestorm of agony. The skill of the Incubi can never be underestimated, though, and in the end Black Metal Klaivex stood as the sole surviving combatant.

Points wise, a total blowout, but it was very close force-strength wise up until the very last few turns.
Back to top Go down
Trueborn44
Kabalite Warrior
Trueborn44

PostSubject: Re: 75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children   75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11 2017, 03:38

What were the points for both sides; even roughly? I know you said it was a blowout but It'd be nice to see by how much.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: 75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children   75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 11 2017, 04:57

I have no clue.  We just matched power levels and slugged it out.

Edit: Mine was ~1450. No idea on his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children   75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

75 Power Level vs Emperor's Children
Page 1 of 1