THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750pt first tournament this weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will_Wallace85
Slave
Will_Wallace85

1750pt first tournament this weekend Empty
PostSubject: 1750pt first tournament this weekend   1750pt first tournament this weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14 2017, 19:40

Current list is essentially blasterborn spam + a unti of drazhar incubi.

Vanguard

Archon: agonizer, blast pistol
Drazhar

Warriors, pgl

Incubi x8
Trueborn 5x - 4x blasters

Scourges 5x - 4x blasters
Scourges 5x - 4x blasters

Razorwing - 2 DL, Cannon
Voidraven - 2 VL, misiles

Raider - DL
Raider - DL
Venom - SC, TSR
Venom - SC, TSR

incubi, Drazhar, Archon in raider
2x blasterborn in raider
1x blasterborn in venom
1x warriors in venom

I'm a bit constrained by my current models as all I have left are warriors, wyches, haem, sucubus, 1 more venom, and the gangs box set. Looking for general list suggestions and answers to some specific questions:
1. Should I bring a few splinter cannons over blasters to deal with horde lists?
2. Considering dropping archon and to open up points to replace blasters with DL's. Should be able to bring a full unit of DL scourge, but I liked using the archon 2+ to soak overwatch since the raider seems to get blown up before the incubi can charge.
Back to top Go down
Will_Wallace85
Slave
Will_Wallace85

1750pt first tournament this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1750pt first tournament this weekend   1750pt first tournament this weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16 2017, 04:34

Went 1-2. Probably would have gone 2-1 if I knew the rules a bit better. List that gave me trouble was a harley ynarri list.

Incubi did basically nothing, drazhar did less, archon had a bit of an impact absorbing no wounds until his save failed. They lost to two troupes in the one game where they might have been really useful. Went up against a list with 8 librarians, they managed to kill 3 of them in 2 turns. Other than that the list worked as well as could be expected. I think it'd be competitive if I find something better for those points.
Back to top Go down

1750pt first tournament this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: