THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

What to build towards?

Go down 
+5
Jimsolo
Ikol
tonytastey
amishprn86
HedonisiusVex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HedonisiusVex
Hellion
HedonisiusVex

What to build towards? Empty
PostSubject: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15 2017, 20:40

I'm looking to grow my force this paycheck as I'll have some extra cash due to the fact that I've kicked a certain....habit (hooray)! And I'm at odds with what to build towards. Primarily, I want my force to be competitive because the only times I get to play are tournaments because I live 2 hours from my "local" store. I love Cult models, Harlequin models, Coven models, and Kabalite models, in that order. I have a handful of each, only one raider (I'll obviously be getting transports) and 3 ravagers I'm currently converting (I hate the gw model)

Is there a competitive list that can mix all 4? 2 starweavers with troupes and characters, wyches in Raiders, some kabal fire support and idk...grots and Haemmy?
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16 2017, 22:46

the problem with "competitive" is that we dont even have all the rules out yet (codex's) so there is no "competitive" meta atm, there is a temp meta for now but every month that will change.

Play test what you can right now and proxy them in, find what you like most.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
HedonisiusVex
Hellion
HedonisiusVex

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16 2017, 22:52

Well that explains why I can't get a read on the meta like I usually do xD

Hellion
tonytastey

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 03:25

I don't think you can go wrong with Voidweavers or Venoms. Our dudes need transports, period, and those are really good transports. From there, load them up with whatever you like best!
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 03:55

*Starweavers

Though I'd definitely magnetise that kit so that you can take both.

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 04:45

It's pretty simple to magnetize.
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17 2017, 06:25

go buy your first tantalus if you don't have one. Good rules and a great centerpiece
Back to top Go down
HaeSuse
Hellion
HaeSuse

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18 2017, 05:42

I'm wondering the same thing. But I like the Kabals best. I love the idea of a bunch of evil space elves torturing, raiding, ravaging, and burninating the countryside. But, I already have 100+ kabalite/trueborns from a gigantic ebay purchase. Need to figure out where to go from here. I'm guessing, to play this lot in even a semi-competitive format, I need venoms, venoms and more venoms. I have none. 3 raiders right now, but damn, that doesn't even carry half my guys.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18 2017, 10:48

First off: Congrats in dropping that "habit".

I wouldn´t start with mixing all of them but instead start with building a small force of what you like best. The Wych cults in your case. Like 750 points at first.

Hellion
Dizlen

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20 2017, 12:27

Like the other guy said, I really think a Tantalus should be most peoples end goal (I know it is for me) It's really awesome and I can't wait to buy my one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to build towards?   What to build towards? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to build towards?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: