THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)   Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 22:29

Dark Eldar against Dark Eldar (my first game after drifting through the warp for 6 years)

My Army:
Haemunculus (venomblades, Liquifier)
7 Wyches w/ Hekatrix (venomblades) + Haywires, Raider (DL)
10 Warriors w/ SC
3 Reaver Jetbike
Talos (synchr. Haywire blaster)
Combat drugs: +1A

His Army:
Archon (combat drugs)
9 Wyches w/ Hekatrix (Agonizer) + Raider (Dis), 1x Hydra, 1x Razor flails
10 Warriors w/ DL, Blaster, Raider (DL, Flickerfield)
Combat-drugs: +1WS

Normal Annihilation-Game, no Extras
He won the first round, deployed everything in cover (Raider with warriors to my left, the Archon with the Wyches in the other Raider to my right) - I hid my Troops in cover

Turn 1
His turn:
He moved his Warrior-Raider 6", his Wyche-Raider 24" just to the other side of my cover
Then he shot his DL (Warrior-raider) at my Talos he was barely able to see - Talos lost 1 LP due to failed coversave

My Turn:
Reavers crossed the battlefield, taking cover in my opponents deployment zone. Talos went round the corner to target the Wyche-Raider. My Raider flew 12", Wyches and Haem got out to attack his wyches next round.
During shooting, my Talos immobilized the Wyche-Raider, causing it to crash, killing one Wyche. My Raider shot down his Warrior-raider, killing 2 Warriors

Turn 2
His turn:
His Archon moved up to my Talos. His Wyches got near my Haem/Wyches-unit. Warriors sat back to shoot.
Archon shot at Talos, Warrior-DL + Blaster shot at my empty Raider - nothing happened
His Wyches then attacked my Wyche-Squad, killing 6 - just my Haem + Hekatrix survived. My Attacks killed 3 wyches in return
Archon jumped at Talos, attacked, no wounds - Talos autokilled the archon and moved left to get near the other CC

My Turn:
Warriors + Talos moved up to support my Haem + Hekatrix, Raider moved 12" in the direction of his Warriors. RJB raced towards and flew over the warriors to use their Blades, killing 3 Warriors.
My Raider shot at his Warriors but missed with his DL.
Warriors attacked his wyches.
4 Warriors + Hekatrix died in CC. Warriors fled.

Turn 3:
His Turn:
No movement from his side.
His Warriors shot at my Raider but again failed to do any harm.
Wyches kill my Haem and regrouped near my fleeing warriors.

My Turn:
My Warriors continued to flee, stopping at 2" from the end of the table.
Talos floated towards his Wyches and was just able to kill 1 Wyche with his haywire blaster - Wyches passed their LD-Test.
Raider moved 12" and shot at the Wyches, missing them.
The RJB shot at the warriors, killing 1 - his Warriors passed their LD-test.

Turn 4:
His Turn:
Wyches attacked my Talos, killing it with the Agonizer of the Hekatrix. His Warriors shot down 2 Jetbikes, the remaining passed the LD-Test.

I then called the game, cause my Warriors were not able to regroup because of his wyches.

Key Learnings:
- Agonizer rock against big creatures
- completely forgot about the combatdrugs on my Jetbikes. I should have assaulted his warriors instead of just shooting. And I forgot about bikes being able to shoot and to attack in the same turn...One major reason for my defeat
- I need to practise range-guessing

Sybarite
red_head

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)   Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2011, 19:05

Nice batrep overall, even though pictures would have been nice Wink

It's a shame you lost (kind of), but since you obviously learned from that defeat, it's not all that bad, is it?

Can't wait to finish my first 500 pts to finally play a game with them...
Back to top Go down
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)   Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 11:05

red_head wrote:
Nice batrep overall, even though pictures would have been nice Wink

I am participating in a small Tournament at my local GW-Store next Weekend - I promise to take some pictures

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)   Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 15:40

I look forward to that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)   Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Civil War (500pts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Realspace Raids
-
Jump to: