THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good.

Go down 
+6
Count Adhemar
|Meavar
Painjunky
TeenageAngst
mynamelegend
FuelDrop
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good.   Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 22:03

Jimsolo wrote:
You missed the rest of the replies, amigo. He apologized and corrected himself.

However, moving this to Rules Development because it seems to largely be rules spec.

No, someone else mistook them for Wyches, and Fuel mistook the Wraithseer for a Spiritseer. And then you mistook my correction with something that someone already admitted they mixed up, amigo.

If ever there was a time to trot it out: Reading comprehension, kids.

Edit: On topic, with so many units dishing out multiple damage, the Wyches and Bloodbrides make remarkably good tarpits against anything that has high AP, high damage rolls, and not so many attacks. The Yncarne is the only thing I'd hesitate to run them against because he heals off their deaths.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good.   Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 22:48

Fair enough.  I misread and thought you were attacking Mppqlmd, not Fuel. My bad.
Back to top Go down

Wyches reborn: ideas and suggestions on making Wyches and Bloodbrides good.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: