THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!

Go down 
+7
fenrisnorth
Cailos
red_head
Evil Space Elves
Saintspirit
dizylizy
speedfreek
11 posters
AuthorMessage
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! Empty
PostSubject: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 08:46

What are you going to build/paint/convert in November?

Make a vow and at the end of the month, show us your progress with a picture...
(or stand ashamed in a corner)

A picture or a link here in the tread or it didn't happen!
Back to top Go down
dizylizy
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 10:16

I am going to finish all ten of my scourges, and another raider. The likeliness of either of these happening is low but I am going to try anyway.

Oh and I have my camera back so post some pictures this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 10:53

I am gonna find metal Incubi, and paint my Venom.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 18:21

I'm vowing to finish what I started (and didn't start Mad ) from last month's vow.
-Finish painting Blasterborn and Wyche raider
-Finish converting and paint raider for my Wracks
-Assemble and paint a Ravager.

Anything else will be a bonus on top of those things. With the holidays coming up and grad school/teaching I am really hoping to get some stuff cranked out before I truly have no time. My wife has to travel overseas for work for three weeks. That should be the free time that I need!

Last edited by Evil Space Elves on Tue Nov 15 2011, 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
red_head
Sybarite
red_head

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 20:15

I am going to finish painting:

- the 2 remaining Warriors of squad No.2
- 1 Archon
- 1 Haemonculus

That's it for starters, I won't have too much time this month and my progress isn't very fast in general, so that should keep me busy for the time being.

If I should manage to paint even more models in time, I'll add them to this list afterwards Wink

Last edited by red_head on Sat Nov 05 2011, 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01 2011, 21:16

Finish painting my two Razorwing Jetfighters
Finish painting and putting together my Raider
Back to top Go down
fenrisnorth
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 02:28

Paint 3 converted Grotesques.
Paint 10 Wyches.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 02:38

Build and paint a Cronos is all that I am committing to this month. Might get more done, but ...
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 11:28

Get raiders, ravagers and venoms assembled (but not the crew!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 16:07

Wooosh! Not a lot of time this month at all, and it keeps getting eaten up.

I think for me it's two plots;

1. Get camera and take pictures to show that I almost completed last month's goal.
2. Finish last month's goal by actually painting up my Sathypants conversion, who I'd love to get on the table Wink
3. If things go *magically* well maybe I should force myself to actually assemble and paint my Lelith model too, it keeps looking at me mockingly, and it's too great of a model not to make.
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30 2011, 12:51

I managed to fix it;

I have painted my venom:
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! L1170421

And I found metal Incubi (they are by the way not at all finished on this photo, but that might have been obvious):
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! L1170478
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30 2011, 13:14

Finished my venoms and ravagers (in crew). I used hellion heads on the transport raiders as they will be transporting Wyches and they look cooler. Ditto for the Venoms.

next month I want to get all of my plastic infantry assembled and possibly a sclicious converted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
red_head
Sybarite
red_head

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30 2011, 13:26

I only managed to paint the Archon so far and gonna finish painting one of the 2 Warriors in the next half hour- the other Warrior will be next, but I don't expect to finish it in time, just like the haemi, which may never be finished at all, since I don't even plan on playing him.

I'll be posting pics later.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2011, 03:03

Cronos is built and has been for about three weeks, same with his Talos buddy. But RL - and a certain Santa kitbash gift - have prevented me from getting a lick of paint on it yet. So, fail.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03 2011, 04:32

Evil Space Elves wrote:
I'm vowing to finish what I started (and didn't start Mad ) from last month's vow.
-Finish painting Blasterborn and Wyche raider
-Finish converting and paint raider for my Wracks
-Assemble and paint a Ravager.

Anything else will be a bonus on top of those things. With the holidays coming up and grad school/teaching I am really hoping to get some stuff cranked out before I truly have no time. My wife has to travel overseas for work for three weeks. That should be the free time that I need!
Did it all except the Ravager(again). I got sick of painting vehicles and painted some Wyches instead.
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! 2011-11-08_08-29-53_402
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! 2011-11-04_19-16-15_477
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! 2011-11-19_11-14-36_423
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! 2011-11-22_14-30-34_389
The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! 2011-11-26_16-40-47_47

Not a bad month over all. That damn Ravager though...
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 08:50

December Vow.

Thou shalt finish the Wyches Raider by the end of the month , or may the dice roll badly for another month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!   The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monthly Vow - November - make a promise and keep it!
Page 1 of 1